Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the title. Has anybody in the UK had or having problems with unresponsive pages? It is taking a long time for pages to load and I keep getting a message saying that the page is unresponsive and I get two boxes, one with kill the page and the other box has wait.

This is the only website that I have this problem and it is making the experience on here unbearable.

I have tried closing the window and pages to see if it helps, but it doesn't.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's doing it again this morning. Think I will have to take a sabbatical, as it is taking way too long to for pages to load and when I type words it is taking an eon for the letters to appear on the screen.

If anybody has any suggestions, keep them clean, please let me know.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It's doing it again this morning. Think I will have to take a sabbatical, as it is taking way too long to for pages to load and when I type words it is taking an eon for the letters to appear on the screen.

If anybody has any suggestions, keep them clean, please let me know.
I mainly use my iPad Pro for surfing, which is lightning fast.
However, my laptop sometimes demonstrates the symptoms that you mention. The only thing that I put it down to for me, is that the hard drive is almost full - it is a pretty high spec gaming laptop.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah had that problem a few days ago,working ok at the moment but there is a security notice flashing at the top of the forum page. Might be a stupid advert.:(

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still slow at loading, but only on here. Doing me nut in as I am not enjoying being on here with this slow malarkey. I used to come on here through out the day for my enjoyment, but it has been a couple of days since I was on here. I'll see what happens in another couple of days. I have ruled out my laptop as this is the only website that I have page loading issues. If it was the laptop, then I would have the same problem on other websites. Play nice and I'll comer back in a couple of days and see what happens.

On the plus side, my beloved Germany are through to the quarter finals in the euro championship, which put a big smile on my face.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Check your internet speed. The missus checked ours and it was struggling to get 1mbp/s!! That was with TalkTalk. The missus changed to Sky and it has been faster. It only affected this website, or so I thought. Other sites were slow, but not as bad as this. It is since changing providers that I found out how slow other sites were at loading pages.

Sent you a pm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts