Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I updated my radio with the USB I received in the mail for the recall. I followed the procedure exactly and I thought all was good, but have had a few settings that won't stay.

Most often, my tire presure unit switches from the setting of psi to bar. I think I did the update about a month ago and it has switched a couple times so far.

Also, the backup guides turn off every once in a while.

Is anyone experiencing these problems? Maybe there is a bug and it needs another update?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hmmm....how does one "roll back?"

But, if I do, I'll lose the option for wifi which was ADDED by the update available on the web for owners, probably.
I have the same issue. These types of issues are popping up all over this site.

Mods: Is there any way to put ALL these radio software related issues together so we can easily find them, and, if enough get posted, our group can somehow approach Jeep about help for ALL of us? I've posted some, many other folks seem to have issues as well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
One doesn't!

I spoke to the dealer as since upgrading to 15.21.37, my FCW+ failed regularly, speed camera settings along with a bunch of other settings wasn't stored and recalled properly (even though the options were ticked, they actually wasn't working that way). So I asked them to roll it back. He said they couldn't there was no way to do that, other than get a new head unit.
However, he chatted with Jeep Italy, and they sent him a special version of software to roll the unit back to "15.04.31".
That fixed all the forgotten settings issues, and I've gone a few months with no issues with the FCW+, however, it's failed three times in the last week!
I so want to move onto TomTom Live, but I think that's only available in 15.21.37... :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.