Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don't believe the hype, UK 2.0 Diesel auto here getting 37 mpg 5000 miles in (I do about 1500 a month)
When I mentioned it to the dealer service manager he laughed & said he'd heard of someone getting 24mpg!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Don't believe the hype, UK 2.0 Diesel auto here getting 37 mpg 5000 miles in (I do about 1500 a month)
When I mentioned it to the dealer service manager he laughed & said he'd heard of someone getting 24mpg!
Not got the auto, but have 2.0l Diesel 4x4 140 6 speed manual. Just over 7000 miles now & averaging 47.4mpg. My driving is a mixture of short runs, town driving & some long runs on motorways or A roads.

Motorways I often get over 50mpg & A roads manage about 57mpg.

Compared to my last car (Multipla) I am saving a shed load of money, it averaged 35mpg. It was a 1.9 Turbo Diesel. The Jeep is almost as good as a Punto I had a few years ago, that averaged over 50mpg, but was a 1.3 Turbo Diesel & obviously a lot smaller.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 4x4 2.0-liter Diesel (9-speed A/T) has now 10 000 miles+ on the odo. The fuel consumption is 37 MPG (US) / 6,37 l/100 km. I am confident the economy gets a bit better when the winter tire season is (soon) over - the summer tires have less rolling resistance.

I've been recently driving typically 40 % hwy / 60 % city.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.