Jeep Renegade Forum banner

341 - 357 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
You know whats going to happen???? Each dealer will get their 3 to 5 allotment, sell them the first day. They will call the first few on the list only, so a day or two later when you go the test drive one you're out of luck....I see this coming :eek:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
You know whats going to happen???? Each dealer will get their 3 to 5 allotment, sell them the first day. They will call the first few on the list only, so a day or two later when you go the test drive one you're out of luck....I see this coming :eek:
That sounds about right. The sales guy at my local dealer said he would call me when their first one came in. We'll see how accurate that is in the next week or so.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I just received a call from a dealer k had put a word in with long ago. A delivery truck just dropped off the spec order for his dealership: the mix he expected of latitudes and trailhawks at various trims!

RENEGADE IS HERE!

#RENEGADEISHERE

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just received a call from a dealer k had put a word in with long ago. A delivery truck just dropped off the spec order for his dealership: the mix he expected of latitudes and trailhawks at various trims!

RENEGADE IS HERE!

#RENEGADEISHERE

SOOO FUNNY, I called the dealership this weekend to ask about eta on release and some random girl told me they haven't even started building them... I laughed so hard on the phone and she asked what was so funny and I said " its funny, because apparently I know more about the release then a person that works in the dealership".

Glad to see they are finally rolling out... i'm not holding my breath though... we all know how that ends :D

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Still holding my breath and let me temper my previous enthusiasm. I am now waiting for a picture from the dealership to prove this guy wasn't leading me on.

This was after my guy at the "most prestigious dealership" who was expecting them first asked me to call his competitor's bluff.

So check back soon!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Drat! Just talked to a high volume dealer in the Seattle area - he said their internal driving/training event is scheduled for May 6, and they usually get their cars to sell about a week after those. :'(

Also, still none of them in the first batch seem to have MySky - anyone heard anything about that??

·
Registered
153 Posts
According to my dealer, the smaller dealerships might get one or two. It sounded like it would be midsummer before the lots are filled with them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The dealers are being kept in the dark on release dates. I was at a Phx. store and they had their weekly meeting the day before and the salesman were told sometime this summer and one of the salesman said customers know more than the dealers. It will be interesting to see how the release is executed and of course when, April fools anyone?

·
Registered
54 Posts
SOOO FUNNY, I called the dealership this weekend to ask about eta on release and some random girl told me they haven't even started building them... I laughed so hard on the phone and she asked what was so funny and I said " its funny, because apparently I know more about the release then a person that works in the dealership".

Glad to see they are finally rolling out... i'm not holding my breath though... we all know how that ends :D
not cars but the same thing happened to be in both a best buy and an HHgreg in the same day. Was tv shopping and both times when asking about the tv's i was looking at. i found out quickly i know more than both sales people did and compared tvs myself. I wasnt going to buy it from either place anyway but i was hoping for intelligent conversation on the matter.

·
Registered
11 Posts
not cars but the same thing happened to be in both a best buy and an HHgreg in the same day. Was tv shopping and both times when asking about the tv's i was looking at. i found out quickly i know more than both sales people did and compared tvs myself. I wasnt going to buy it from either place anyway but i was hoping for intelligent conversation on the matter.
Yeah, I mean I don't really care if they don't know something or not... but if you don't know, for God's sakes say so, but make up bs.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
My local dealer (2 miles away) has 3 in transit to their lot! I'm gonna swing by Sunday and finally see one in person! One of the biggest dealers in the area only has one coming so I was surprised to see my smaller and closer dealer get 3!

·
Registered
27 Posts
People it's not that complicated. It's like an item that's been shipped to you that doesn't have a tracking number. Sure, you have an estimated date, and you know it's in transit, but nothing after that. Here's a response I got f/a local dealer:

The Rengade you asked about is due to come in on March 3oth. This is a tentative date as transprtation delays can happen. Every delaer should get them at the same time as they were all shipped at the same time.

341 - 357 of 357 Posts