Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a search for US v UK models and nowt came up. Just wondering what the differences are between yours and ours.

We have the Sport 2wd, Longitude 2wd & 4wd, Limited 2wd & 4wd and Trailhawk 4wd.

The engines are 1.6 E-torQ petrol (gasoline) 110hp, 1.4 MultiAir II turbo petrol 140hp manual & 170hp auto, 1.6 MultiJet II turbo diesel120hp and 2.0 MultiJet II turbo diesel 140hp manual/auto & 170hp auto.

I have noticed that in the US there is a Latitude model. Is that the equivalent of the Longitude model we have in the UK?

Jeep haven't given the UK the 2.4 litre petrol lump due to the cost of unleaded petrol. Unfortunately our fuel prices are on the high side.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have done a search for US v UK models and nowt came up. Just wondering what the differences are between yours and ours.

We have the Sport 2wd, Longitude 2wd & 4wd, Limited 2wd & 4wd and Trailhawk 4wd.

The engines are 1.6 E-torQ petrol (gasoline) 110hp, 1.4 MultiAir II turbo petrol 140hp manual & 170hp auto, 1.6 MultiJet II turbo diesel120hp and 2.0 MultiJet II turbo diesel 140hp manual/auto & 170hp auto.

I have noticed that in the US there is a Latitude model. Is that the equivalent of the Longitude model we have in the UK?

Jeep haven't given the UK the 2.4 litre petrol lump due to the cost of unleaded petrol. Unfortunately our fuel prices are on the high side.
The us v uk not only the engines gasoline difference i think euro ver. have paddle shifters ,the Head light is difference uk have Panoramic Sunroof we don't .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.