Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
So do we just follow this list down the line to see what is next. Mine is in Frame Status. Can't wait.
Tell me how you found this out, Ronda, please. I joined Jeep Garage for build tracking and it's still showing New Order with nothing happening. I ordered my TH a week before you did. :crying:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Tell me how you found this out, Ronda, please. I joined Jeep Garage for build tracking and it's still showing New Order with nothing happening. I ordered my TH a week before you did. :crying:
-AT_hiker I got the VON from the dealership and called Jeep Cares!
1-877-426-5337
You can call them 7 days 24 hours anytime and they will give you the status!
You can also contact them jeepcares.com Good Luck Bud. This is a slow process but with the help of the fellow renny forum members..... they are keeping me excited :) Good Luck

·
Registered
66 Posts
-AT_hiker I got the VON from the dealership and called Jeep Cares!
1-877-426-5337
You can call them 7 days 24 hours anytime and they will give you the status!
You can also contact them jeepcares.com Good Luck Bud. This is a slow process but with the help of the fellow renny forum members..... they are keeping me excited :) Good Luck

Thank you! I was beginning to believe they had bumped me to a 2016. I'll call and see what they might be able to tell me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thank you! I was beginning to believe they had bumped me to a 2016. I'll call and see what they might be able to tell me.
Keep me informed! I am so excited, just wish they would move a tad bit faster! :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Keep me informed! I am so excited, just wish they would move a tad bit faster! :)

Woohoo! Mine is in "trim" status. I bet ours come over on the same boat. Patience, patience ...

I wonder why JeepGarage has never shown anything being done with the order?

Ah, well. I will be grinning ear to ear for the rest of the day. It's so nice having a little bit of news! :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Woohoo! Mine is in "trim" status. I bet ours come over on the same boat. Patience, patience ...

Ah, well. I will be grinning ear to ear for the rest of the day. It's so nice having a little bit of news! :D
Mine is in trim also! Whoohooo

·
Registered
187 Posts

8/28 JB Status

Reactions: hoodoo

·
Registered
187 Posts
And I had news on JeepGarage today ... it's fun tracking both ways.
Current Status: D1
D1 status date: 08/28/2015
Estimated delivery: 10/17/2015

:D
So now you tell me how you get info from JeepGarage! I can't figure it out?? It wants a picture... I have no picture yet :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
So now you tell me how you get info from JeepGarage! I can't figure it out?? It wants a picture... I have no picture yet :(
You have to pay for a premium membership before they'll start tracking. I think you're doing better calling Jeep Cares! Since I've already paid, and we ordered so close together, I'll keep you posted on any changes noted in JeepGarage.

I'm betting our Renegades will most certainly ship together. My delivery date is sooner than yours because I'm on the east coast and you're half way across the country. That's my uneducated guess, anyway. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.