·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
rich tuners work - iv purchased alot of tuners for my cars- jeeps - and harleys

again its a jeep - not a sports car - so dont expect it to run like a sports car
but u will feel better performance

the best thing would be to have it tested on a dyno to show the changes it makes to the map/computer and such - then u can see for yourself .. maybe they should run one on a dyno to show the change

ohh and
madness should offer a forum discount

or a group discount - so if a few people want it - lets says 5 in one shot - u get a greater discount

or some kind of forum offer - hell i would be happy with a sticker lol if i mention the forum

i can dream cant i lolol

they have a great staff an great buizz , lets hope they make more stuff we can all purchase and waste our money on ..

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Almost 1/3 of the likes and dislikes are the latter. Why are comments disabled? Again I'm just skeptical and when I see comments disabled I feel like it's rigged or something is being hid
Most if not all of our comments are disabled on our videos.

Why?

1. If there is a question or a concern that needs to be addressed we'd much rather have our customers call in because that way we can assist right away and have that personal one on one conversation to cater that customer's specific needs or concerns.
2. This also speeds up the process and often time leads to the inquiry being answered the same day rather than having the customer wait for one of our team members to see the inquiry online. If some members have noticed, we haven't had as much activity on the forums as we'd like. We're final stages of getting settled in at our new Texas location and hiring good, honest enthusiasts to join our team.

At the end of the day, we will never sell a product that does not work or over-promise a product.

We do not put up inflated numbers. We simply talk about percentage gains, usable power gains, reliability, customer service, features and warranty back up if the need ever arises.

We've been in business since 2008 and have grown to a team of 20 with two locations. We did not reach this level of success by misleading people.

rich tuners work - iv purchased alot of tuners for my cars- jeeps - and harleys

again its a jeep - not a sports car - so dont expect it to run like a sports car
but u will feel better performance

the best thing would be to have it tested on a dyno to show the changes it makes to the map/computer and such - then u can see for yourself .. maybe they should run one on a dyno to show the change

ohh and
madness should offer a forum discount

or a group discount - so if a few people want it - lets says 5 in one shot - u get a greater discount

or some kind of forum offer - hell i would be happy with a sticker lol if i mention the forum

i can dream cant i lolol

they have a great staff an great buizz , lets hope they make more stuff we can all purchase and waste our money on ..
Thank you for the kind words, elf883.

I'll run this by our Principal.

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I attached my Go Pedal yesterday and just went around the block. The difference in feel and reactivity of the throttle pedal is amazing.It does make you feel like there is much more power available for acceleration. This is probably the most bang for the buck I have ever felt.
I highly recommend getting it and trying it. Go madness gives you a 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose .

PS I have a 2015 TH

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've seen all the videos already. And I'm not looking to make my Jeep a race vehicle. I just want to to hear testimonials outside of Madness and understand the questions I've made which haven't been answered.

Specifically around shift firmness difference, how it prolongs the transmission life, shift speed, etc.

I've asked this question multiple times across Facebook groups and multiple posts here.

·
Registered
127 Posts
And the comments are also used by others who may have interest or have purchased and can add their input. It's not solely used for product question. It opens up for public dialogue which is why I disagree that they're disabled.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We offer both of these upgrades in our 2.4L Stage 1 Power Pack!!

Here is what Joe O'Neill had to say about our Power Pack!

"The Autoflash is a great match with my Go Pedal the Autoflash made a dramatic change in the quickness of the shifts and when the RPMs runs up the power ban it shifts from one gear to the next smooth an crisp. Compared to stock its quick. Less hesitate from shift to shift and how you D press the gas pedal the RPM range will shift at the appropriate rpm even at a higher RPMs your shift is smooth and crisp. The Autoflash is a great addition by itself it will work perfect. If you pair it with the Go Pedal the package is awesome."

Purchase our most popular bundle and save an additional $180!

In addition, receive Free Shipping (Continental US)!

Power, Response and Savings!

Get yours today from MADNESS!

http://madnessautoworks.com/2016-Jeep/jeep-renegade-24l-madness-power-pack-stage-1-pid4547

·
Registered
4 Posts
And the comments are also used by others who may have interest or have purchased and can add their input. It's not solely used for product question. It opens up for public dialogue which is why I disagree that they're disabled.
That is my video that they use. While some of the quotes they put on stuff are NOT my exact words I do agree with a lot of it. What exactly is it that you want to know. Maybe I can help

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've seen all the videos already. And I'm not looking to make my Jeep a race vehicle. I just want to to hear testimonials outside of Madness and understand the questions I've made which haven't been answered.

Specifically around shift firmness difference, how it prolongs the transmission life, shift speed, etc.

I've asked this question multiple times across Facebook groups and multiple posts here.

I realize this is an old thread!!!

The Go Pedal goes hand in hand with the Auto Flash! [and BMC air filter!]. It is quick response, quick up-shift or downshift versus taking forever for example to downshift going downhill.... 50,000 miles now and no issues loving it as much as day one...
Adding the Ragazon dual exhaust quad tip also makes a huge difference. Auto Madness is truly the best... Just have to close my eyes when there [Texas] and not look at all the beautiful high performance cars!!!
An important tip which applies regardless what you have, I find that for the Trailhawk more than any other vehicles a clean air filter makes a huge difference. I clean/oil it every 2500 miles!

** I guess there is no way to attach a short video?

·
Super Moderator
4,684 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello,

Just wanted to chime in and provide some clarification regarding the MADNESS Power Pack and MADNESS GOPedal.

Hypertech is a well-known company and we are sure you are happy with your purchase.

However, the link you posted above seems to be a throttle pedal module which is comparable to the MADNESS GOPedal.

The product you list retails a $329.99, which is actually higher than the cost of all three versions of the MADNESS GOPedal we offer.

What we have found when it comes to these types of throttle modules is that very few places in the world where they're manufactured that we are aware of.

The top throttle modules are made in Germany and are TUV approved.

A TUV certification means the product has been thoroughly and vigorously tested for safety and found to exceed or meet the requirements of the German Equipment and Product Safety Act.

In order for products to be sold in Europe, they have to be TUV approved, otherwise they cannot be sold.

This differs from products that are manufactured in the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, China and Turkey.

Typically, not always, if the product is made by a top tier manufacturer ( manufactured in Germany), it will be disclosed in the product listing.

Prior to purchasing any electronic plug and play item, you may want to check where it was manufactured and if it carries any kind of certification, what the warranty is like and what the return policy is like.

We cannot speak for others as there are many other great competitive products out there, we are simply bringing up some things you may want to look at when evaluating your options.

Here is some factual information on our MADNESS GOPedal.

1. It is manufactured exclusively for us by a top tier manufacturer in Germany.

2. Both us and our manufacturing partner jointly test these products on our vehicles in the US and on their versions in Germany for thousands of miles prior to release.

3. We have shipped and installed thousands of these modules over the years for a variety of makes and models.

We have three different versions of the MADNESS GOPedal available.

All versions we feel it offers you, the enthusiast, the best of hardware features, warranty, safety, and most importantly value out of the other products being offered in this category.

This is one of the reasons we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and in addition to that, our product, even though it's made in Germany and has every single feature (and option Bluetooth), it is actually less money.

We have the:

MADNESS GOPedal
MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth
MADNESS GOPedal Plus

All three versions offer a great value and are priced aggressively.

There are a couple of differences between the MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth and the MADNESS GOPedal Plus.

The main one being, on the MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth, you have the best of both worlds - meaning you can change modes and make adjustments to your GOPedal from the actual GOPedal (physical buttons) or from your smartphone (via the App), whereas on the MADNESS GOPedal Plus, it has no physical buttons and it is all done through the app.

For image reference, please see the two GOPedals below:

MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth

MADNESS GOPedal Plus:

The other difference between the two models is where the MADNESS GOPedal Plus lacks physical buttons, it makes up for it in a couple of added features / modes.

The MADNESS GOPedal Plus introduces the following modes that the MADNESS GOPedal and MADNESS GOPedal Bluetooth do not have:

Limit the response from your throttle pedal so the only way your vehicle can be driven in Valet Mode is slow and gentle

Protect:
Disable your throttle pedal and you have a built in security feature that prevents someone from driving away with your vehicle.
In most cases you can start the car, but you cannot drive it anywhere since the pedal is disabled

Individual:
Set up a custom map for your spouse, child or anyone else using your vehicle. You have full control of how the throttle will work while someone else is using your vehicle

It simply comes down to which features are more appealing to the user!

We hope that clears up any confusion regarding the GOPedals.

The other items in our Power Pack are the MADNESS AutoFlash and BMC Filter.

The MADNESS AutoFlash is a module for the transmission that relies on updating the maps of the TCU to allow the gearbox to improve shift times and bypass the torque limiter.

This is a separate product and does something completely different than the MADNESS GOPedal.

Often times vehicle manufactures will limit the full potential of a vehicle to compensate for all levels of drivers and maintenance, or because the manufacturer knows that in 18 months they will be releasing a more powerful version of that vehicle and can adjust the limiters to allow for this power increase.

The idea of the AutoFlash is to not only increase shift speed but to increase torque limitations throughout the gearing (except for 1st and reverse gears as we leave these at factory spec for safety) which in turn changes the speed of a shift.

The BMC Filter is a high quality filter replacement that will last the lifetime of your vehicle.

It is composed of a metallic mesh covered by an oiled multilayer cotton filtration material. This guarantees a high level of filtering efficiency and a limited loss of air pressure. The oil used gives the material its “sticky” adhesive characteristic which aids in the retention of air impurities, without compromising or blocking air flow penetration. This also creates a continuous filtering process.

It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM's 10 microns).

I am going with the Hypertech’s REACT Off-Road - Part #105202
https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/hyper...ion-throttle-optimizer-105202/_/R-BFFP-105202
I have been running a different Hypertech in my JK since 07 and it works great.
Plus it is one unit an not two for way less than $850.00!
I am sure you have been extremely happy with your purchase.

Hypertech is a great company, and these Jeeps benefit greatly from a little assistance from a throttle module.

Since you're a moderator of this group and are engaged with the community, what we would like to do for you is to perhaps send you one of our GOPedal modules absolutely free, with no catch, just to let you try it and compare it with what you have!

We believe you will find our product to be just as good if not a better value than the product you mentioned.

If you are up for that, please let us know, we'll also contact you offline and see if you are interested in the offer.

We are quite confident, once you give us a try you will enjoy it.

We hope this clears up any confusion!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.