Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picked up our slightly used 2016 Trailhawk yesterday. Down south from most, in Southwest Virginia. Very few Renegades here so it's like a celebrity sighting when you see one.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am in Falls Church now. I had to move from Silver Spring, MD, to be closer to work.

Has anyone dealt with trying to use Dealership Service Coupons at another dealership by chance? I have booklet of "Free 10,000 mile service", etc. that I presume I paid for. Going back to another state for an all day adventure in sitting around waiting, is not something I am interested in doing (to take the vehicle back to the folks I bought it from).

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hello from Richmond!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys,

Im a forum noob as I just joined, but I live in the Alexandria area myself. Im looking to shop around for a solid deal on a used renegade in a fun vibrant color. Its seems like getting an orange, light green, blue, etc is not easy to find! Anyway I have a taco as we are getting a jeep for the fiancé, but Im always up to meet people and go cruising. Not sure if many wheel in this area, but I have been to flagpole a bunch, SC, Petersmill, Sleepy hill area, and other local areas.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Coot, I guess the main trail, didn't know there was more than one "flag pole", there are several side trails , but most are just tiny, and I stuck to the main trail. Still have the stock front bumper on my latitude. Can't wait to get something better. My 1.4 stick shift did just fine at flagpole, didn't find peters mill, next time... so what r u driving?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.