Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well sorry I was of no help but welcome to the forums! I am sure somebody will be able to answer your question. I am guessing it's possible for the HID option but with a very high cost if they are true HID's.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, the pack was missed off when the order was placed by the dealer with Jeep, so no HID Lights, no Auto Lights and no Auto Wipers. Decided to accept compensation from the dealer and to keep the car. Didn't want to wait another 3 months to find that the dealer gets it wrong again. Delighted with the car so far :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
No, the pack was missed off when the order was placed by the dealer with Jeep, so no HID Lights, no Auto Lights and no Auto Wipers. Decided to accept compensation from the dealer and to keep the car. Didn't want to wait another 3 months to find that the dealer gets it wrong again. Delighted with the car so far :)
Glad you got your Jeep but sorry you had to compromise. Hope it keeps you happy!

:ReneBlueWave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.