Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Renegaders,

Looking at Rims; posted something about Fuel rims set-ups not to long ago. Seems Fuel doesn't have any bolt-on rims with the 5x110 BoltPattern. Well...found these Vision rims! Correct me if I'm wrong, but these seem to be direct/bolt-on rims? I included the websites specs. Thinking about going Falken WildPeak A/T Trail as well. What y'all think? Be safe and have a great rest of your day!

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Very nice. I was looking at similar when I did my lift. Decided since I running spacers when I could afford I would just change my spacers to adapters to increase choices. But if you are set against spacers/adapters they seem like a nice choice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. I was looking at similar when I did my lift. Decided since I running spacers when I could afford I would just change my spacers to adapters to increase choices. But if you are set against spacers/adapters they seem like a nice choice.
Yeah…trying to keep it real simple due to not having to recalibrate MPH, Mileage, and Tranny efficiency. But yeah. Gas in SF Cali is $4.80+ Premium, so I want to keep my MPG.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dug a little bit more, but offset on these Flow rims are 30mm. I believe the stock offset is 35-45mm? Are you familiar with offsets?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased these same rims, in black. Had them installed today, almost.… They need spacers to fit the renegade. The rears clear everything nicely, but the fronts hit the brake calipers on the backside of the rims. Not by much, but enough that the wheels won’t turn. At least on my 21 Trailhawk. I’ve ordered some 5mm flat spacers that should hopefully fix the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts