Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in California and have a 2017 renegade latitude fwd. love the car and have had it for a few years now but want to change up the appearance a bit. I still have the stock 17’’ rims but would like to upgrade to some nice black rims. Any recommendations? I want my car to look clean and cool. My reny currently:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I’m in California and have a 2017 renegade latitude fwd. love the car and have had it for a few years now but want to change up the appearance a bit. I still have the stock 17’’ rims but would like to upgrade to some nice black rims. Any recommendations? I want my car to look clean and cool. My reny currently: View attachment 2396350776
I felt the same. Realized I actually liked the rims style just not the color so I painted them black and now I love them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade Limited AWD 2.4L
697 Posts
I’m in California and have a 2017 renegade latitude fwd. love the car and have had it for a few years now but want to change up the appearance a bit. I still have the stock 17’’ rims but would like to upgrade to some nice black rims. Any recommendations? I want my car to look clean and cool. My reny currently: View attachment 2396350776
I was going to suggest painting them black as @Hunkeemoose did.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Rims are not very plentiful for 5x110 bolt pattern if yours are 17 like mine Method has a couple options and most other ones look more car like. I would also do the black paint or plastidip

·
Super Moderator
4,057 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

Have fun with your little Jeep!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts