1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Middle of the list too.

·
Registered
221 Posts
How can a car that does not come with rear drink holders as standard equipment make such a list?
If you're referring to the rear cup holders (or lack thereof on base models), yeah that's a total drag. I have the rear cup holders in my TH and it's an awkward situation to have to put the middle section down. One of the few oversights in an otherwise really nice interior.

·
Registered
370 Posts
If Jeep had been just a little smart they would have integrated rear drink holders into the back end of the front center console. So many car manufacturers do that. That way 3 people could sit in the back seats and have at lt least 2 drink holders there, plus some "decent" ones in the rear doors. It's just plain stupid to have door drink holders that are slanted at an angle. All drinks should be held straight upright.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The 60/20/60 Rear Seats have cup holders integrated into the 20 portion when you flip it forward. I believe this is standard on the TH at least. Is it not standard on the LTD?

EDIT: Yep, it appears to be standard when I conigured one: "40 / 20 / 40 Rear Seat with Trunk Pass-Thru"

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
If Jeep had been just a little smart they would have integrated rear drink holders into the back end of the front center console. So many car manufacturers do that. That way 3 people could sit in the back seats and have at lt least 2 drink holders there, plus some "decent" ones in the rear doors. It's just plain stupid to have door drink holders that are slanted at an angle. All drinks should be held straight upright.
Rear door pockets would be a better location. Rear seating is already tight. Center console location would mean the holders are only useful if you have 2 passengers... or a 3rd that is a double amputee.

Cupholders in cars is an American phenomenon. Considering the Renegade's design origins is more Euro-centric, this comes as no surprise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.