Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is more of an annoyance than a problem I think. When its been raining and I go to get in to my vehicle all the water on the roof falls in to the vehicle and on the seat/myself. I never had this happen on any vehicle but now with the Renegade I'm having to remind myself to wipe away all the water above the door before opening it. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is more of an annoyance than a problem I think. When its been raining and I go to get in to my vehicle all the water on the roof falls in to the vehicle and on the seat/myself. I never had this happen on any vehicle but now with the Renegade I'm having to remind myself to wipe away all the water above the door before opening it. Anyone else notice this?
I have noticed this as well. The problem is I always forget about it when getting in, the water usually gets me and does not go inside.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've never noticed water falling in but I have noticed that when I wash the sills if I don't dry them well they will still be wet a few days later. I'm a little worried when we start getting the melt-freeze-melt-freeze that happens around here when the snow starts. I'm planning on making sure that I don't leave any snow on the roof to melt and refreeze.

-Jason

·
Registered
1 Posts
Simple answer, oh yes!! Does your Renegade have a floor tray under the engine? We have had mice in our engine and needed replacement windscreen washer tubing!! We are getting a floor tray and hope that it helps, but wonder if the car should have come with one in situ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.