Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I don't have one, but we had a chance to look at them on the dealer's lot when my son was buying a Patriot. My wife likes the Mojave Sand color.

I was pleased by what I saw and it looks better and bigger in person than it does in pictures.

I've seen a couple on the road. One may find a home in our garage in a few years.

Attachments

·
Registered
953 Posts
That color changes quite a bit depending on the lighting. It looks great in that picture. What trim level would you go with? Trailhawk?

Have you thought about any other vehicles?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Priell- If my wife got a smile on her face like that from a car, it would be less than a few years before it was in our garage. Get yourself prepared :)
Yep. I went from my test drive to telling the dealer to find a Colorado Red Limited and drove it home 4 days later ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Priell- If my wife got a smile on her face like that from a car, it would be less than a few years before it was in our garage. Get yourself prepared :)
I still have almost a year and a half on my Cherokee lease and my son hasn't made the first payment on is Patriot yet.

I can hold out a little while but it is tempting. :)

We didn't test drive the new Renegade. We owned a 2003 Liberty Renegade.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I like the Renegade's ergonomics. I can get in and out of the front seat without ducking under the A pillar like the Cherokee makes me do. I can also stand upright under the rear hatch without hitting my head. I'm 6' 2".

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I always did like that Liberty Renegade look except for the roof rails on steroids.

TS

Reactions: StyxClassic
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.