Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I contacted Weather Tech and they are making the floor liners and cargo liner for the 2015 Jeep Renegade :)

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your interest with WeatherTech.
The FloorLiners and the Cargo Liner for the 2015 Renegade are in development in our studio. This product should be ready in approximately 6-8 weeks. We will keep your information on file and we will contact you when the items do become available. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you!

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Just got an email that they have them in stock.
Although there is no image showing what it looks like in a Renegade.

TS

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've been in contact with Weathertech for months now. They currently offer the cargo mat and the rear mats. The fronts were finally due to come out last week, but they had to pull them from production. No other details. As of yesterday they are telling me another 6 wks for the fronts and/or the full protection package.
While I will continue to wait for them, I may need to come up with something else until then.

·
Registered
74 Posts
renegadeready.com

I bought the front, back and cargo slush mats and couldn't be happier! 143.88 + shipping and had them in 3 days. Easy to get in and they are Mopar slush mats.

I had the Quadratec heavy duty slush mats in my wrangler and LOVED those and thought these wouldn't be comparable, but they are! Even better...

Take a look at them...

·
Registered
181 Posts
As of today, all three (front, rear, cargo) mats are now available from Weather Tech. The complete set is $289.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.