Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all right guys my wife has a 2020 jeep renegade with the 2.4 liter and only has 11k miles today she went to the store to get grocieries and when she walked out of the store there was oil all down the side of the car in the fender wells but the middle of it is as clean as we got it off the showroom floor i have never seen anything like this do yall have any ideas all reservoirs are full, engine oil is full, breaks are full

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade, Latitude, 2.4L 4x4, black, 9 speed automatic, MySky
463 Posts
Strange. Could you pick up on what kind of oil it was? And what side was it on? That tells a lot on what systems are on that side of the vehicle.

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
618 Posts
all right guys my wife has a 2020 jeep renegade with the 2.4 liter and only has 11k miles today she went to the store to get grocieries and when she walked out of the store there was oil all down the side of the car in the fender wells but the middle of it is as clean as we got it off the showroom floor i have never seen anything like this do yall have any ideas all reservoirs are full, engine oil is full, breaks are full
outside the vehicle ? you either ran over a can of oil or someone splashed you with oil

·
Super Moderator
4,403 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

Sound like jeff1 hit the nail on the head to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Strange. Could you pick up on what kind of oil it was? And what side was it on? That tells a lot on what systems are on that side of the vehicle.
Its was engine oil but think engine oil no lighter than 15/40 and everywhere around the edge of the car on both sides

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
outside the vehicle ? you either ran over a can of oil or someone splashed you with oil
That what i was thinking was someone sprayed oil on it bc there was no oil anywhere else besides the very edges

·
Premium Member
3,129 Posts
Looks like someone was p1ssed off and jealous of your Renegade and took some deliberate and personal action against you. :cry::cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts