Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey madness... Any chance we will se UK delivery as an option for the bits you do
I'd love to be able to buy some of the pats you supply. it's really hard in the UK to get what I want. And more updates on the sub box for the rear factory panel?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am presently trying to get a Madness Renegade aerial shipped to the UK.
These guys are really helpful and friendly, but we haven't quite got it sorted....yet!
Did anyone mention a forum discount code?!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can't speak more highly of Madness Autoworks. I was fortunate enough to visit their shop as I live in Southern California most of the year. They installed the Daystar lift kit, a Madness ECM, blow off adapter and wheel spacers all for a reasonable price. They also have some cool prototype stuff I was able to see, such as the bull bar (which looks way better than Daystars) and fender flares which give the Renegade a far more aggressive look. Let's hope they start production soon! BTW i'm attaching a picture of today's trail. Will be posting a video soon that has some great highlights from the trail near Aspen. Wouldn't of been possible to take the Reny on it without Madness hooking me up.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Waiting for a European branch !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.