Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 950 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
jeep owner,
a regular on the jeeppatriot forum,
Am always looking toward my next car,
currently have 146k miles on my patriot and always looking ahead to what my next car will be,
from snow belt to beach driving, good 4x4 is important to me,

·
Registered
831 Posts
jeep owner,
a regular on the jeeppatriot forum,
Am always looking toward my next car,
currently have 146k miles on my patriot and always looking ahead to what my next car will be,
from snow belt to beach driving, good 4x4 is important to me,
Welcome aboard @terasec... Do you have a time frame you're looking at before purchase?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
no
i usually keep my cars for +200k miles,
pat so far looks like it will make that mark,
just like to see whats out there and know what i want before that time is up,
think i was looking for a year before i actually bought the pat.
thats a long time, does that usually take you past the warranty that comes with your vehicles?

·
Registered
16 Posts
thats a long time, does that usually take you past the warranty that comes with your vehicles?
warranty?
well the pat came with lifetime engine/tranny warranty, so thats an incentive to hold on to it,
Past cars warranty is usually not a concern, i generally void the warranty with mods before its up anyway,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Previous owner of a 1994 wrangler yj here. Been out of the jeep game for a while now. Currently driving a 2007 chrysler 300. Just looking for an alterantive at the moment and wanting a vehicle suitable for some offroad fun. Looking forward to finding some great information on this new jeep renegade.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm a previous owner of a 1999 Cherokee XJ. My current vehicle is a Mazda CX-5 AWD.

Scott

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am a current Jeep owner. I will keep updating the mileage on Libby in my signature.;)

Have to say it's been a great vehicle - completely reliable. My only gripe is the mileage. I think I could almost double it with a Renegade!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I am a current Jeep owner. I will keep updating the mileage on Libby in my signature.;)

Have to say it's been a great vehicle - completely reliable. My only gripe is the mileage. I think I could almost double it with a Renegade!
You might want to look into how much miles Liberty Taxi's have, might shock you at how much some taxi drivers have racked up on these! When you find out, post here :D

·
Registered
54 Posts

It would be ncie to see you reach your goal of 300k ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks! It's going to be an adventure. I will have to look up those taxis. Roundtrip is 60 miles a day for work and then whatever on weekends.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Thats some good commuting, you might likely be one of the guys to rack up a lot of miles quickly on this forum. Looking forward to what you have to say as you get to specific mileage marks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello I am excited to be apart of this forum. I was instantly interested in this jeep the first time I laid my eyes on it. That has risen even more since more information and details have been released. Looking forward to all the information that this forum can supply. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello from Maryland

My wife and I live in Maryland, but we have a winter vacation home in southern Arizona where we love to hike. In order to get out to some of our favorite hiking locations, we definitely could use a vehicle with off-road capability. The new Renegade seems to be exactly what we need since it would be comfortable enough for driving from Maryland to Arizona, and be very useful for us while there. We want to keep our carbon footprint as small as reasonably possible, so we like the fact that the Renegade will get decent fuel mileage. We would be even happier if a modern diesel engine were offered here in the US. We are interested in a fully loaded Trailhawk model, and we hope it will be available soon enough for us to take it to Arizona this January.

1 - 20 of 950 Posts