Jeep Renegade Forum banner

761 - 780 of 826 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to JeepRenegadeForum.com - We are a friendly community of Jeep enthusiasts.

Please make a post an introduce yourself to the community!

Cheers! : )
Hi new to this site been a jeep owner since i was 16 but i bought a jeep renegade 2017 and its a pc of crap to the transmission giving me issues that the dealership dnt want to fix right ,to speakers blown out 3 months after buying it, to vents not working right my advice pls dnt buy one.sorry i ever got rid of my jeep commander had it 13 years not one issue not a one.seems their in such a hurry to push these car's out they don't care what bad part's go out the door at our cost, frustrated like no other.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm from northern Indiana, are there any off roading meetups in this area coming up?
There are winter events I think, though I don't have a TrailHawk, and am trying to find an easy soft-roading event to try mine out.

Through the Michigan Jeep Renegade Owners Group (MROG) on Facebook, I heard about the "Jeep the Mac" event in the spring. But that's all the way up north in Michigan from where you are.

I "think" if I stay away from the mud bog and the Marblehead portion of the trail, that it might be doable. But I'm not sure of that yet, and getting information has been difficult.

JEEP THE MAC

·
Registered
13 Posts
Greetings from the Great White (brown) North. I have previously registered on this site under a different name "Red Renny" but I forgot my password and stupid me, didn't write it down, so I had to create another profile. I'M BACK.

2017 Renegade, Limited

761 - 780 of 826 Posts