Jeep Renegade Forum banner

781 - 800 of 826 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hi new to this site been a jeep owner since i was 16 but i bought a jeep renegade 2017 and its a pc of crap to the transmission giving me issues that the dealership dnt want to fix right ,to speakers blown out 3 months after buying it, to vents not working right my advice pls dnt buy one.sorry i ever got rid of my jeep commander had it 13 years not one issue not a one.seems their in such a hurry to push these car's out they don't care what bad part's go out the door at our cost, frustrated like no other.
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum

I am sorry that you picked up a pos.
Hopefully @JeepCares can assist you with your issues. They respond well to PMs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, I have a 2017 Renegade 1.4 Turbo that I've decided needed to be messed with because I have no self control and can't leave things stock. I've found some helpful articles on here and figured it might be worth my while to make an actual account and try to add my 2 cents to the community and help however I can and get some advice when needed!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Definitely add your 02 cents, it all helps. We like pictures btw.
I definitely will be! I've got some plans to do some stuff to my Renegade in more of a performance aspect rather than off roading but was looking through photos and realized I really don't have any so looks like I'll get to practice being an automotive photographer for a bit before it is no longer stock and then see as it transforms (hopefully for the better)!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings,

Proud owner of a '16 Renegade Trailhawk. 52k miles on her (6k added by me) and I've enjoyed the ride.
A new year's resolution of mine is to learn and appreciate more of what I already have. I'd like to see how others are tending to their vehicles and I hope to learn more about what the Jeep can do and pull inspiration from other owners.

I've got a driver's side wheel flare molding that has lifted from the door side...so I've already got a repair quest to begin with. I'll upload some pics later this week.

Happy new year folks and see you around.

~M

·
Registered
777 Posts
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum.

Happy New Year ! ! ! too

The push pins can be aquired from Amazon or the dealer, some part stores even carry them. The problem with the stock fender flares is that the pin mount on the flare breaks and can't really be repaired. But, if is the pin, here is a link:

Side Molding Clip - Mopar (68241251AA)

Side Molding Clip from Amazon

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought a 17 Trailhawk and have been enjoying it on some fire roads with large mudholes for 4 days now. Interested in turning this into a light overlander for camping and adventuring to replace my old subie that finally bit the dust.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your 2017 Thrailhawk. Enjoy it, although it looks like you have already started!
I have and have already started modifying it as well. I am waiting on my yakima crossbars to arrive and will be swapping my old faithful dual kayak mounts off of the subaru before junking it. From there - I havent decided yet, but a small lift and tires seem logical.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just bought a 17 Trailhawk and have been enjoying it on some fire roads with large mudholes for 4 days now. Interested in turning this into a light overlander for camping and adventuring to replace my old subie that finally bit the dust. View attachment 2396347811
Welcome aboard Super_nik! 🙋‍ Where are you located?

"...light overlander for camping and adventuring..." sounds like what I would enjoy doing with mine as well. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome aboard Super_nik! 🙋‍ Where are you located?

"...light overlander for camping and adventuring..." sounds like what I would enjoy doing with mine as well. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
Im in the Florida Panhandle. Looking forward to seeing how she does in the swamps lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello from a new guy.
Just bought a 2020 Renegade Sport 4x4.

Already added the roof rack front and rear Led light bars.
Just ordered 4 new Falken 215/65r17 AT3W.
Next is a lift kit.
Leaning toward the Rough Country 2"
Any thoughts or suggestions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all! 🖐

Greetings from Southern California! - NFG here with the NFJ! (new effin' jeep) - well at least it's new to me 😄....
I recently purchased a 2017 Jeep Renegade Sport 2.4L/2wd in Granite Crystal Metallic which i'm lovin' so far - I do 90% city driving and just go to the local mountains to snowboard once and a while during the winter & perhaps beaches during the summer, so this trim suits me very well - I plan on keeping it relatively stock with just minor upgrades as my daily driver, but everyone knows how that goes 😉 lol so without further ado - here's a pic of my rene' after messing with a PS app on my phone lol cheers!

- John V.

PSX_rene.jpg

781 - 800 of 826 Posts