Jeep Renegade Forum banner

821 - 827 of 827 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, greetings from Serbia! I've bought my 2019 Renegade Limited S 1.6 diesel DDCT 2 months ago. Spotted this forum while I was still researching for the purchase, but only joined now, since I actually have a problem. It's a dreaded "engine check" light and warning message after only 600+ kms. But that will have to be resolved in service since it's brand new and under warranty. I'm not an experienced driver as it's been a while when I got my license and haven't driven since, but I'm getting used. The cramped basement corridors of the building where I park my car also help me practice the micro-manuevering as they're just not made for anything bigger than small hatchbacks... Anyways, here's a photo of my car of 2 months ago when it was brand new...
It has a sunroof which I was offered instead of MySky b/c they already had the same model with it in stock and I'd have to wait 3-4 months in latter case, and I'm not regretting it, much better option for me than the mysky (which would've probably been removed for 3 days a year).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to JeepRenegadeForum.com - We are a friendly community of Jeep enthusiasts.

Please make a post an introduce yourself to the community!

Cheers! : )
Gday renegaders. Ol war horse given 2.0 trailhawk 170at 4service and refuses to die juz yet! Lol. Cheapest roof bars cargo basket available in UK chaps? Intend bit more explore b4 i croak 😆.

821 - 827 of 827 Posts