Jeep Renegade Forum banner
841 - 860 of 1,216 Posts
Welcome to JeepRenegadeForum.com - We are a friendly community of Jeep enthusiasts.

Please make a post an introduce yourself to the community!

Cheers! : )
Just joined ther Jeep family today! Very happy with my new Renegade, excited to have a car that i can rely on for years to come. Thx got having this forum, interested in ideas to upgrade my renegade when i can afford to

Just joined ther Jeep family today! Very happy with my new Renegade, excited to have a car that i can rely on for years to come. Thx got having this forum, interested in ideas to upgrade my renegade when i can afford to
and enjoy the forum!

Have fun with your new little Jeep! Search is your friend!

Welcome to the forum. You came to the right place to find out info about your new Renegade, enjoy your new Jeep. As I said before, we like pictures.

Hi all!!
Just bought a 2020 Renegade Trailhawk. Love it!! 1st 4x4
Welcome to both of you! ?

Hello!
I got my Jeep in late August 2019 and fell in love with it so I thought I’d join the forums and get more connected with the renegade community. I’ve done some modifications with it so far and plan for more.

It’s a black 2015 2.4L 4x4 latitude.

Have also just joined the Renegade ranks. Absolutely perfect for our needs (getting through the snow covered roads in winter). 2.0L Diesel Auto (the Tough Mudder edition. Trailhawk spec with cloth seats).

and enjoy the forum!
Jeepatron & Ex.pat
Have fun with your new little Jeep! Search is your friend!

Hello!
I got my Jeep in late August 2019 and fell in love with it so I thought I’d join the forums and get more connected with the renegade community. I’ve done some modifications with it so far and plan for more. View attachment 2396348375
It’s a black 2015 2.4L 4x4 latitude.
Welcome to the forum, lots of great info here. Nice looking Renegade.

841 - 860 of 1,216 Posts