Jeep Renegade Forum banner
861 - 880 of 1,216 Posts
I recall crossing the Peninnines years ago in a Mk2 Ford Cortina. The wife was sh1tting herself with the snow drifts on either side.

Her and I had decided on a naughty weekend and crossed around Tebay. I dont even think it was the 66 or the 69. Must have been one of the smaller roads.

Just wish I'd had a reason to do it this year. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm in the true Capital of Scotland in that great West coast City :p

In all the times I have been at Eamont Bridge I had never thought to turn right after the roundabout as opposed to heading into Penrith. :unsure:

I foresee a lovely Winter visit for rehab next year. That will allow some weekend fun in the snow :LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)(y)(y)

Went up to J o' G and the north eastern coast last summer. Grand countryside. Finished off with the Isle of Skye. Superb scenery. Reminds me of my New Zealand roots.

Had many a night out up in the peoples capital. You know how to have a good time ?

I fish a lot on the West Coast and only 2 of us in the club have 4x4s. No wonder the guys always want my mate and I to drive during the Winter, especially if it involves passing through Glencoe or Fort William.

It's hard lines that most of the land is owned by the Forestry Commison otherwise there would be some excellent 4x4 tracks available in the Winter time to use as a playground instead of Skiing.

Hello! I just bought a Jeep Renegade right before car dealers were considered non essential. It's a 2016 4x4 Trailhawk with the sun roofs. Before that I had a 2007 Jeep Liberty that I bought in 2011. So I guess that means I'm hooked on Jeep. I already have questions about the Renegade and that's how I found this forum. I hope I find answers.

Here's a picture of my new one...

Hello! I just bought a Jeep Renegade right before car dealers were considered non essential. It's a 2016 4x4 Trailhawk with the sun roofs. Before that I had a 2007 Jeep Liberty that I bought in 2011. So I guess that means I'm hooked on Jeep. I already have questions about the Renegade and that's how I found this forum. I hope I find answers. View attachment 2396348422
Here's a picture of my new one...
Welcome to the forum, you have a nice looking Renegade. You came to the right place if you have questions. There are lots of threads covering just about anything regarding the Renegade. The search does a pretty good job but you can also ask, you will usually find an answer here. Good luck with your Trailhawk.

Hi Suze, you have indeed arrived at a brilliant forum for question answering. I do so hope you will stay a lot longer than some of the guys with 1 post.

When I seen your name it brought back a flicker of remebrance from a long long time ago.

Suzie (not Suze) was a pink teddy bear sticking to the windscreen on the kids side of the car. It was adored by my kids. Awwww shucks I do have a soft side afterall 😳😳😳

Hello there!

My name is Mo and I’m new in the forum and looking to learn more about my 17 Renegade latitude 4x4. and I am looking forward to be part of the community! Stay safe out there!

Hello there!

My name is Mo and I’m new in the forum and looking to learn more about my 17 Renegade latitude 4x4. and I am looking forward to be part of the community! Stay safe out there!
Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place for great info about Renegades. We like pictures by the way.

Hello there!

Hi Mo, How are you.

A great way to learn about your 17 Renegade latitude 4x4 is most certainly by visiting this forum.

There is a great wealth of hidden information (not intentionally) to be viewed within the forum. The best way to find some inspiration is to think what you want to look for.

Lights? that's in the electrical section.

Tyres, Bodywork, modifications etc are all to be found in different sub sections.

Above your post is a black band with a small bar that says "Search Community". I frequently use that box to type in anything that I want to know about my Jeep. there is some excellent advice to be gained from taking this route.

If nothing else, it allows you to have a great read of the forum and It may give you some thoughts and ideas about what you can do with your Jeep.

Hello there!

and enjoy the forum!

Have fun with your new little Jeep! Search is your friend!

Reactions: Fashek
Hello from Cuyahoga Falls, OH! First time Jeep owner here and loving it so far!

and enjoy the forum!

Have fun with your new little Jeep! Search is your friend!

861 - 880 of 1,216 Posts