Jeep Renegade Forum banner
881 - 900 of 1,216 Posts
My beautiful 2016 Renegade.I have never named a vehicle in my life, but.... I named this one because she tells my story. I have stage 3 invasive breast cancer, Lymph node positive, and estrogen positive, had dbl mastectomy, radiation, developed COPD, emphysema and severe asthma, hypothyroidism, lymphoedema, and my appendix burst last April. 9 surgeries in 2 years. I'm still kick'n ass. So on that note...She is paid for free and clear. My reward. Her name is Journey!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My beautiful 2016 Renegade.I have never named a vehicle in my life, but.... I named this one because she tells my story. I have stage 3 invasive breast cancer, Lymph node positive, and estrogen positive, had dbl mastectomy, radiation, developed COPD, emphysema and severe asthma, hypothyroidism, lymphoedema, and my appendix burst last April. 9 surgeries in 2 years. I'm still kick'n ass. So on that note...She is paid for free and clear. My reward. Her name is Journey!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

and enjoy the forum!

Look forward to seeing your Jeep in action.

What a beautiful name for the Jeep.

Naming anything is always personal and I believe it means so much more to each of us when we have a direct association with the experience that led us to that naming. Your story needs to go into letters and there are a few members whom have their names mounted on the front wheel arch of their Jeep.

Initial thoughts are that I sense a very strong individual who has overcame much trauma. I believe you would have no issues telling people when they ask you why your Jeep is called Journey therefore just like having a tattoo I would get Journey placed on your Jeep as soon as possible.

Chevygal I hope that your days are full of as much happiness as you can cram into them. The nearest I have came to your experience was with my 15 year old Nephew and my Mother.

The phrase Carpe Diem sums up for me in a few words of which I want to offer you. It means "seize the day" or in my instance "live life for today and not for tomorrow" or alternatively, "Do today what can be done tomorow.

At times like this there is a sensitive side to me and if I could I would love to reach through the PC and give you a very big cuddle to give a little comfort.

I look forward to the times that you will visit the forum. :love:

Just got a 2017 Trailhalk (45k miles on it) to replace my 2005 Subaru Legacy. I only lasted a couple months of owning my Subaru till I started with the mods. With bike season coming and with the warming weather I may just make it till next fall mod free with the renegade. But so far besides a check engine light that come on :y second day of having it and then went away the next day Ive been loving it. Honestly Im just worried about the reliability. Everything I look up seems to lead to two things. Either you get a renegade that’s pretty much trouble free and awesome to own, or you get one with a bunch of misc. issues that never end. I’m staying on the positive side and time will only tell. I travel thru the white Mountian’s in Northern New England every day to work. So with 80 miles a day I’m hoping they are all good ones. Plus it’s mostly out of cell tower range and over night (working 3rd shift). So fingers crossed. Definitely going to be adding a light bar to avoid all the remaining moose that the tourists don’t take out not paying attention.

Howdy y'all! Coming at ya from College Station, Texas! Will be getting in a new-to-me 2016 Jeep Renegade this week in the Omaha Orange. First ever Jeep and words don't suffice for how excited I am!

Howdy y'all! Coming at ya from College Station, Texas! Will be getting in a new-to-me 2016 Jeep Renegade this week in the Omaha Orange. First ever Jeep and words don't suffice for how excited I am!

and enjoy the forum!

881 - 900 of 1,216 Posts