Jeep Renegade Forum banner
901 - 920 of 1,216 Posts
Hello and welcome.

I read your post that states you want to take your Jeep to the beach. We want to see that Jeep full of wet sand and splashes all over it. The dirtier the better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you have never gone onto a beach before then please be advised to give your wheels, brakes, inside wheel arches and underside of the Jeep a really good soaking down with fresh water. Preferably use Jetwash as it willprevent the salt water from seizing up your component parts. (y)(y)(y)

Hello and welcome.

I read your post that states you want to take your Jeep to the beach. We want to see that Jeep full of wet sand and splashes all over it. The dirtier the better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you have never gone onto a beach before then please be advised to give your wheels, brakes, inside wheel arches and underside of the Jeep a really good soaking down with fresh water. Preferably use Jetwash as it willprevent the salt water from seizing up your component parts. (y)(y)(y)

Appreciate the info! I will be sure to do so when I take it out!!

Hey everyone! A rookie Jeep driver here. Just picked up a 2018 Latitude 2WD, 2.4L, last Saturday. Living in the beautiful Chino, CA, Inland Empire area. Hope to learn some things from you guys.

and enjoy the forum!

Good day, renegades. I just got a 53k mile 2015 renegade Latitude 4x4. I am absolutely in love with this suv, i had a 2004 Rav4 and loved it too but it kinda had 240k miles on it and was not doing well. I am a mechanic by trade, and i really just got tired of chasing problems. I am planning on doing an "overland" build for traveling, camping, and photography. Looking at either the 2.5 lift or the 4 inch lift as well as some better AT tires.

Good day, renegades. I just got a 53k mile 2015 renegade Latitude 4x4. I am absolutely in love with this suv, i had a 2004 Rav4 and loved it too but it kinda had 240k miles on it and was not doing well. I am a mechanic by trade, and i really just got tired of chasing problems. I am planning on doing an "overland" build for traveling, camping, and photography. Looking at either the 2.5 lift or the 4 inch lift as well as some better AT tires.

and enjoy the forum!

Reactions: Sholuck
Hi, all. Recently became the owner of Renegade Trailhawk. It's great to become a member of JEEP Renegade family.

and enjoy the forum!

Search is your friend!

901 - 920 of 1,216 Posts