3,745 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
2016 JEEP Renegade Trailhawk
2 Posts
Soon to be a 2016 JEEP Renegade owner. I am picking it up later thos week.

I have had a few Wranglers, a Liberty and a Patriot and when I found this Renegade with 8500 miles I figures I needed to own it too! Primarily will be my DD so I can save miles and fuel cost on my RAM 1500 diesel but plan to have some fun with mods on it too!!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Soon to be a 2016 JEEP Renegade owner. I am picking it up later thos week.

I have had a few Wranglers, a Liberty and a Patriot and when I found this Renegade with 8500 miles I figures I needed to own it too! Primarily will be my DD so I can save miles and fuel cost on my RAM 1500 diesel but plan to have some fun with mods on it too!!! View attachment 2396349008
Welcome to the forum, nice looking Renegade. Have fun with the mods, post some pictures of the mods, we like pictures

·
Super Moderator
3,745 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

We love photos of your Jeep off road when you go!

·
Super Moderator
3,745 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hi all, new to form. Need crossbars for Trailhawk 2018, where can i get them. Thanks
Welcome to the forum, nice looking bike. There are many crossbars available on Amazon or at websites that specialize in car parts. Most sites will ask for your vehicle type to verify the crossbars will fit the Renegade. My Renegade had Yakima roundbars that were 48" in length, the smallest that will fit. You will need to make sure the connection will fit the rails on the TH. There are many styles and prices. Good luck, post some pictures when .you install them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
update,my 2016 trailhawk had 19000 miles when i bought it almost a year ago now it has 30600,just keep the oil changed and tires rotated,enjoying the heck out of it,gets arount in traffic good plus it runs well at 80mph on the freeway.have no complaints

·
Super Moderator
3,745 Posts
update,my 2016 trailhawk had 19000 miles when i bought it almost a year ago now it has 30600,just keep the oil changed and tires rotated,enjoying the heck out of it,gets arount in traffic good plus it runs well at 80mph on the freeway.have no complaints

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bonjour,

J'habite en France, à Tours. Ma ville est située au cœur des Châteaux de La Loire et des vignobles de Touraine
Je viens d'acheter une JEEP Renegade - Brooklyn Édition car mon épouse et moi nous sommes tombés sous le charme de cette voiture.
J'ai découvert ce forum, en recherchant des informations pour l’installation de mon transceiver et de l'antenne.
J'essayerais de participer en postant ma réalisation.

Longue vie a ce forum
Pascal
73's

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Bonjour Pascal (y)(y)(y)

Hello,

I live in France, in Tours. My city is located in the heart of the Loire Castles and the Touraine vineyards
I just bought a JEEP Renegade - Brooklyn Edition because my wife and I fell in love with this car.
I discovered this forum while looking for information for installing my transceiver and antenna.
I would try to participate by posting my achievement.

Long live this forum
Pascal
73's

921 - 940 of 950 Posts