Jeep Renegade Forum banner

941 - 960 of 968 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. Jeep owner of 4 days. I'm head over heels in love with it already. Having a little issue with dash cams, but am working on it. I may be a convert already 😁

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just bought 2018 Lime green 1.3 liter six speed, low miles. Learning to love it. Replacing my Jaguar XK8.

·
Super Moderator
3,859 Posts
Just bought 2018 Lime green 1.3 liter six speed, low miles. Learning to love it. Replacing my Jaguar XK8.
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Hi DD I am a sweaty sock from your northern borders, how are we? Helo a chroeso :D

Knowing my luck it translates as an insult :cry::p

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Renegade owner. This is my beautiful new 2020 Renegade Latitude. Looking forward to raising her up a bit, installing some more aggressive tires, roof rack, and other fun stuff.

·
Super Moderator
3,859 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Renegade Longitude
2 Posts
Hi, my name is Steve and I live in rural southeastern Spain, picked up my new Renegade last Friday and so far I am loving it, it's already got so muddy I've had to powerwash it. Looking forward to getting tips and tricks from you experienced owners as this is my first Jeep.

·
Super Moderator
3,859 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Steve, we love muddy pictures :p:p:p

A dirty Jeep is a Jeep.

A clean Jeep is but a Jeep that someone is scared to try out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Привіт! Мене звати Олег. Я з України. Я купив Jeep Renegat TrailHawk 2016 в США. Це slightly пошкоджено, але я відремонтую його.

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Renegade 75th Anniversary Edition (1.4T, 6spd manual)
2 Posts
Howdy! Long time Renegade owner and lover, been neglecting to make a account here. Rocking a 2016 Renegade 75th Anni. Edition with the 1.4T and 6spd manual. Around the Augusta Area, here in Georgia.

·
Super Moderator
3,859 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Hi and welcome. :D

Don't treat your Jeep like a woman. It likes a bit of rough instead of soft and gentleness :p:ROFLMAO:

We like to see the Jeep when it's in action and filthy so more pictures are in order :love:(y)

941 - 960 of 968 Posts