Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1110 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade Limited AWD 2.4L (Former Vehicle)
752 Posts
Hey y’all,
First time Jeep owner, bought myself a pre-owned 2018 renegade trail hawk w about 49k mi. I’m looking forward to any tips for rough terrain and anything to fully get the use out of it.
Living in Fort Worth, TX for anyone wanting to connect.
Here’s to Jeep fam 🤙🏼
Hello, Irvin! Might I suggest removing the sway bar for off-road use? You’ll get slightly better articulation off-road and slightly improved ride comfort on the road. Just removed the front one my Yukon and glad I did it. Took it off an old Wrangler and it helped off-roading. Might not want to go around corners like a race car driver though. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,129 Posts
Welcome Renegadian.

You will have a great time in here. Hope you have plenty of $$$s remaining after your purchase as some of the Mods in here are pretty spectacular (y)(y)

Many thanks for the introduction and now for you to go and have some fun :D:D

·
Super Moderator
4,407 Posts
I’m new here from California but I haven’t got my car yet but already ordered
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

Have fun with your new little Jeep when it come in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to JeepRenegadeForum.com - We are a friendly community of Jeep enthusiasts.

Please make a post an introduce yourself to the community!

Cheers! : )
Hi. I'm glad to be here and look forward to some discussions. I live NE of Scotland and have a 05 2.8 renegade and sure will have loads of questions as it requires a bit of work:):)

·
Super Moderator
4,407 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade 1.4L Manual
2 Posts
Hello. I am a new Jeep Renegade owner, a 2015 Latitude 1.4 Manual. Loved it so much I convinced my wife to buy her own Jeep Renegade. She has a 2017 Limited Auto. We live in Florida.

·
Super Moderator
4,407 Posts
Hello. I am a new Jeep Renegade owner, a 2015 Latitude 1.4 Manual. Loved it so much I convinced my wife to buy her own Jeep Renegade. She has a 2017 Limited Auto. We live in Florida.
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!
What part of Florida?

·
Premium Member
3,129 Posts
Hi. I'm glad to be here and look forward to some discussions. I live NE of Scotland and have a 05 2.8 renegade and sure will have loads of questions as it requires a bit of work:):)
Hi Eddie and welcome to the baby Jeep forum.

I see that you have the 2.8 Renegade Cherokee as opposed to the Jeep Renegade which went into production a good few years after your Daddy Jeep. Great to see you here and I am sure you can assist in many ways. (y)(y)(y)

·
Premium Member
3,129 Posts
Ha! It brings back memories of my 1988 Fiat Panda that was a tiny, wee, box like car with a 900cc engine. Upon recollection I can see that car easily being redesigned to make the current one a little boxier and rebadge it as a baby Jeep albeit with a slightly larger engine than 0.9L

Old Fiat Panda

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am an owner of a new Renegade 4xe PHEV in Poland. Looking at the forum discussions I am a bit disappointed that the hybrid subforum seems to be dead.

1001 - 1020 of 1110 Posts