Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1021 - 1040 of 1110 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
If that image is close to reality, then it looks great, mini Wrangler obviously. Also reminds me of the current gen Suzuki Jimny.
I agree but they aren't letting those in US either. I would definately be into Suzuki Jimny. I had a 4x4 Suzuki Sidekick for 10 years until a Suburban plowed into my lane. For now Renegade Trailhawk is best fit.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi, I am an owner of a new Renegade 4xe PHEV in Poland. Looking at the forum discussions I am a bit disappointed that the hybrid subforum seems to be dead.
guess not a lot of PHEV yet, as it’s not on sale in America (yet?).
What’s your opinion of your 4xe so far? What’s the real world range in pure EV mode?

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Renegade Sport Upland
49 Posts
Been here for awhile but haven't uploaded pics. Had time to clean her up and just replaced the antenna with the sharkfin style one. Next up would be the RenegadeReady/Madness Autoworks retrofit hitch when they actually ship it. Love the gloss black theme of this Upland trim. Bigger tires when it's time to change them.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome,
Been here for awhile but haven't uploaded pics. Had time to clean her up and just replaced the antenna with the sharkfin style one. Next up would be the RenegadeReady/Madness Autoworks retrofit hitch when they actually ship it. Love the gloss black theme of this Upland trim. Bigger tires when it's time to change them.

View attachment 2396351010

View attachment 2396351011 your off to a good start.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hello from Florida. Just bought a black 2017 Jeep Renegade Altitude, found it with only 12,000 miles. I'm loving it so far, can't wait to utilize the two MySky sunroofs.
Hello from Florida. Just bought a black 2017 Jeep Renegade Altitude, found it with only 12,000 miles. I'm loving it so far, can't wait to utilize the two MySky sunroofs.
Welcome. Nice miles. Gotta love the older Floridians driving habits.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to JeepRenegadeForum.com - We are a friendly community of Jeep enthusiasts.

Please make a post an introduce yourself to the community!

Cheers! : )
Welcome to JeepRenegadeForum.com - We are a friendly community of Jeep enthusiasts.

Please make a post an introduce yourself to the community!

Cheers! : )
I just bought a 2018 (68) Jeep Renegade. 1.3 T4 Limited. I’ve been dreaming of owning a jeep for many years. Very excited to have it delivered soon!

·
Super Moderator
4,407 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! I just bought a 2015 Jeep Renegade 1.4L
after a quick search, I can't find my answer, but does anyone know the exhaust pipe size? is it 2.5 inch? I'll be shopping for some exhaust systems or make my own.

·
Super Moderator
4,407 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

All the info you need is on our forum!

1021 - 1040 of 1110 Posts