Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1061 - 1080 of 1110 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have an 08 Wrangler but wifey wanted a Renegade so she bought one. 2021 Trailhawk.... So far she loves it.
Told her I now need a sticker that says "Real Jeep of the family". She didn't like that :)

So far haven't noticed much of the downshift lag every review speaks of, maybe the turbo covers it up a bit. Buzzy little engine though. Have just over 1500 miles so far and about to run it to NC from Central Fl
I have 2020 TH and it is feisty on and off road. Enjoy yours if wifey lets you drive ever!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. First time here. I have a 2015 Latitude 1.4L Turbo 4x4 with a 6 speed that I've owned for about 2 years. I don't know any enthusiasts in the area. Hoping to meet some nice people here who can help me make my ride even more great than it already is. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,360 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

·
Super Moderator
4,360 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade 1.4Turbo FWD Manual
15 Posts
New turbo owner! Yeah! I bought this for freeway driving strictly. It's a front-wheel-drive manual 1.4 turbo. Let the MODS begin which I fear will be a pain in the ass since most parts will be coming from Italy. I had this shipped to me in Seattle from Oregon without physically looking at it. When it arrived at my house, I lifted the hood and saw that small turbo, I was like please let this be upgradeable. LOL
Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Super Moderator
4,360 Posts
New turbo owner! Yeah! I bought this for freeway driving strictly. It's a front-wheel-drive manual 1.4 turbo. Let the MODS begin which I fear will be a pain in the ass since most parts will be coming from Italy. I had this shipped to me in Seattle from Oregon without physically looking at it. When it arrived at my house, I lifted the hood and saw that small turbo, I was like please let this be upgradeable. LOL
View attachment 2396351501

and enjoy the forum!

Reactions: Mad Max

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade 1.4Turbo FWD Manual
15 Posts
Congratulations!!! I hope you post pics of your mods
I will! so far this is what I have on order:
  • Side Window Air Deflectors - Front/ Rear Set 4 Piece Set
  • Jeep Renegade 1.4 Multiair Turbo Actuator
  • Jeep Renegade 1.4L Fuel Injector Set by ATP - E85
  • Jeep Renegade Blow Off Valve by Forge Motorsport - recirculating
  • Jeep Renegade Ignition Coil Pack Set - MAXFire - High Performance - 1.4L Turbo
  • Jeep Renegade - Engine Control Module - MAXPower PRO by MADNESS - 1.4L Multi Air Engine
  • Jeep Renegade Performance Exhaust - Ragazzon - Top Line - to Dual Exit / Dual Oval Tip
  • EUROCOMPULSION® JEEP RENEGADE V4 AIR INDUCTION KIT
  • Renegade Car Window Decorative Cover Trims, Front and Rear Window Aluminum Alloy Cover for Renegade
  • Turbo Boost/Vacuum Gauge Kit 2 Inch 7 Color 30 PSI, Smoke Lens, Black Dial, with Electronic Sensor
  • GTINTHEBOX Custom Fit Dashboard Black Center Console Cover Dash Mat Protector Sunshield Cover Pad for Jeep Renegade

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I bought a 2015 Renegade yesterday. Today I have been trying to figure out UConnect, but there is no "Apps" option at the bottom of the display screen. Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all! Just got a new to me 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk in Jetset Blue. I came here looking for instructions for updating the UCONNECT software because nothing I have tried has worked! I'll stick around because there is a treasure trove of useful information here. Here's my new baby. Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
2018 Renegade
6 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I just picked up an '18 Renegade. This forum looks like one of the best places to learn. I appreciate all the information and help available here.

I'm in Oregon and hope to try out a bit of off roading soon.

Thank you,
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everybody,

I got my brand new (manufactured in July 2021) Jeep Renegade LIMITED 1.3 150hp Blue Shade a week ago. My very first Jeep and SUV (after 10 years driving Opel Astra G 1.6 16v).

And I’m super excited with my new car, come here to learn more about it.

·
Super Moderator
4,360 Posts
Hey everybody,

I got my brand new (manufactured in July 2021) Jeep Renegade LIMITED 1.3 150hp Blue Shade a week ago. My very first Jeep and SUV (after 10 years driving Opel Astra G 1.6 16v).

And I’m super excited with my new car, come here to learn more about it.

and enjoy the forum!

Have fun with your new little Jeep!

1061 - 1080 of 1110 Posts