Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1081 - 1100 of 1110 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
New here. Just got a 2016 75th Anniversary. Came with what measures to be a 3.5-4in spring lift (35in from wheel well to ground). 1.4L manual. Pretty fun to drive.

I can wait to learn more about this rig and get ideas from everyone to make it my own. Pic to come.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everybody,

I got my brand new (manufactured in July 2021) Jeep Renegade LIMITED 1.3 150hp Blue Shade a week ago. My very first Jeep and SUV (after 10 years driving Opel Astra G 1.6 16v).

And I’m super excited with my new car, come here to learn more about it.

View attachment 2396352127
Welcome!
When did you order it from the dealership? I ordered mine in May and haven’t heard anything since June when the VIN was created.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Hi and welcome, wow thats some height you have gained.

I was imagining maybe 3" either side of an 18" wheel = 24"

Then maybe 6" clearance between wheel and top of wheel arch = 30"

Add in your 4" lift and it equates to near enough your figures.

However, this forum and I LOVE pictures of Jeeps. So do not be hesitant in posting them.

Oh, I too can wait as you intimate above to learn more ;):D

When did you order it from the dealership? I ordered mine in May and haven’t heard anything since June when the VIN was created.
Is that not a Wrangler that is 5 years old? :unsure::whistle:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, all new to the group
New to jeep
Got a 2016 jeep Renegade 2lt
Lovely driving car, very comfortable

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome!
This one was pre-ordered by the dealer (Nikom Auto Kragujevsc, Serbia) and I pick it up within one week after I decided to go for Renegade instead of the Opel Astra J :) That’s why I had no chance to customized it further but got a stock LIMITED edition.

And for two weeks now, I’m more than satisfied with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Hello Urosevic and great to see that you made that leap of faith and joined we Jeep owners.

I'm 6 years with my Jeep and it impresses me no end.

Not to boast but my 2016 2.0L Diesel 4x4 gave a guy in a Mercedes a little fright the other day. On a nice wide straight road he decided to "open up the throttle". 60mph (legal limit on this road), 70 and still I am there, 80, 90, 100 and I am still there. 101mph (licence ban speed) so he slowed right up and back to 60mph.

He sh1t himself when I was later chatting to him when he stopped at the shops. He thought I was the Police in an unmarked Jeep when I matched his speed, and distance apart the whole way. Turns out he was on the same caravan site I am at :D:eek:

Our wee baby Jeeps are certainly fun to drive and often surprise people with what they can achieve.

·
Registered
2015 Renegade Limited 2.4
2 Posts
Welcome to JeepRenegadeForum.com - We are a friendly community of Jeep enthusiasts.

Please make a post an introduce yourself to the community!

Cheers! : )
Welcome to JeepRenegadeForum.com - We are a friendly community of Jeep enthusiasts.

Please make a post an introduce yourself to the community!

Cheers! : )
Greetings! Renegade Limited. Real fun ride! Looking to ad alot of mods to make it my own.
taking the badges off… looking real lean. Hope everyone is well.

·
Super Moderator
4,360 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
2015 Renegade Limited 2.4
2 Posts
Let us know how you got the badges off. I am thinking of doing the same.
It’s pretty easy… you’ll need:
Wax dental floss
Something to quick clean around the badge to make sure there is no dirt or sand to scratch
( I used Harley Gloss )
Heat Gun, (a blow dryer would probably work)
A 3m eraser wheel For a drill. Amazon has them. Don’t go cheap on this… use 3m. This will remove the residual double sided tape without affecting the paint. Keep it moving though.
Goo gone ( I got the wipes, worked great.)
wax or something to polish off once the badge and residue is completely off.
Now go to YouTube and search for removing badges from your vehicle or the like.
Theres many tutorials on there so you can pick the method that appeals to you.
Have fun, let LMK how you do.

·
Super Moderator
4,360 Posts
Just want to say hi! I have a 2020 Jeep Renegade Limited, after 10 years of being a PT Criuser owner it took a little getting use to, but now I am loving my Jeep!

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all,
New here. Used to 01 Wrangler, now have 21 Renegade. Don't know enough about it yet. Could use some info from anybody familiar with the Jeepster edition. Been trying to upgrade with basic aftermarket attachments and have been losing my mind. Anybody out there that has some DIY experience on this platform would be a great help. Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello all,
New here. Used to 01 Wrangler, now have 21 Renegade. Don't know enough about it yet. Could use some info from anybody familiar with the Jeepster edition. Been trying to upgrade with basic aftermarket attachments and have been losing my mind. Anybody out there that has some DIY experience on this platform would be a great help. Thanks!
Tableware Drinkware Dishware Font Serveware

You will find a wealth of knowledge hidden within the "Threads" at your disposal via the Community Search Engine. 😎

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Hello all,
New here. Been trying to upgrade with basic aftermarket attachments. Anybody out there that has some DIY experience on this platform would be a great help. Thanks!
Welcome to a forum full of friends with DIY experience. Have a wee look at the forums previous posts for some great ideas and I know that the members will actively participate in your projects.

We all love a great ending :love:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello everyone! 2017 renegade here. looking for some suggestions to repair my dead radio/ media center. am i able to buy a used one and just replace it?

1081 - 1100 of 1110 Posts