Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1101 - 1115 of 1115 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,131 Posts
Oh Dear, Chef. Thats a current topic that is raging on the forum therefore you are not alone.

Have a wee search of the last few days posts, read them and then the guys are more likely to try and assist you once you offer even more details of your issues. (y)(y)

·
Premium Member
3,131 Posts
Hi all, how you all doing. I may have forgotten to introduce myself but hey, it's never too late.

Just reminicing of how it was many years ago. I searched all over the internet but to no avail for all my problems, especially Jeep related.

My question was relating to this wonderful 4x4, Diesel, 2.0L Renegade and why I have been so lucky to find the most wonderful car (A Jeep is never a car) that I have enjoyed using off road.

At the time it cost me £14k therabouts with only a few thousand miles on the clock as it was an ex-demonstrator from a popular UK dealership ie Arnold Clark. Not that I want to mention them as many years ago they stole my Sister In Laws retractable radio from her trade in and installed a basic radio.

Hey, Ho, thats the cat on the key board. Time to say goodbye.

In conclusion, always say hello, no matter how silly you think your introduction will be.

Beat my post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi all, how you all doing. I may have forgotten to introduce myself but hey, it's never too late.

Just reminicing of how it was many years ago. I searched all over the internet but to no avail for all my problems, especially Jeep related.

My question was relating to this wonderful 4x4, Diesel, 2.0L Renegade and why I have been so lucky to find the most wonderful car (A Jeep is never a car) that I have enjoyed using off road.

At the time it cost me £14k therabouts with only a few thousand miles on the clock as it was an ex-demonstrator from a popular UK dealership ie Arnold Clark. Not that I want to mention them as many years ago they stole my Sister In Laws retractable radio from her trade in and installed a basic radio.

Hey, Ho, thats the cat on the key board. Time to say goodbye.

In conclusion, always say hello, no matter how silly you think your introduction will be.

Beat my post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Smile

Sorry, I couldn't find a Cat. 😹

·
Registered
4 Posts
New here, bought a 2018 Jeep Renegade Latitude, black on black. Pretty much got this thing so i can lift it a bit and mod the hell out of it. Looking to add some color with trim pieces, thinking either gold or silver, any ideas?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
New here, bought a 2018 Jeep Renegade Latitude, black on black. Pretty much got this thing so i can lift it a bit and mod the hell out of it. Looking to add some color with trim pieces, thinking either gold or silver, any ideas?
W E L C O M E ! ! !
... to the forum.

and don't be afraid to share a few pictures. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,456 Posts
Just joined in from Arkansas looking to learn a little bit about my 2017 renegade latitude and what to do.

and enjoy the forum!

1101 - 1115 of 1115 Posts