Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1121 - 1140 of 1149 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade
4 Posts
Hi y'all! Just got a 2017 Jeep Renegade as a present to myself, not even a month ago. I have a 2006 Honda Element that I bought when he only had 5 miles on him and well, truth be told-I have been hesistant on getting another vehicle just because no other vehicle can live up to the standards my Element has set ;0). And my Element is still running to this day! But moving on-I love boxy vehicles and well, it only made sense to get a Renegade. I'm not a fan of Kia Soul or the Cube. I love the new Broncos but I'm not a Ford fan either. The Jeep Gladiator is my dream but my reality is a Renegade :0) So here I am. I do notice some things about my Renegade but I'll get to those later. Thanks for making this forum available-talk soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello from Texas,

Nice to meet you all! My name is Kayla, and I have been a Jeep owner for three years. I own a 2018 Jeep Renegade Latitude with a 2.4 L Multiair engine. The purchase of my Jeep was a spur of the moment thing, but I love it nonetheless. Since purchasing it, it has seen better days as I have experienced some accidents in it causing some body damage, but I am in the process of getting them repaired in the coming months.

I mostly use my Jeep to get to and from work, I work as a phlebotomist at a hospital, and also to do errands and commute to school which is an hour away from where I live.

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade
4 Posts
Hello from Texas,

Nice to meet you all! My name is Kayla, and I have been a Jeep owner for three years. I own a 2018 Jeep Renegade Latitude with a 2.4 L Multiair engine. The purchase of my Jeep was a spur of the moment thing, but I love it nonetheless. Since purchasing it, it has seen better days as I have experienced some accidents in it causing some body damage, but I am in the process of getting them repaired in the coming months.

I mostly use my Jeep to get to and from work, I work as a phlebotomist at a hospital, and also to do errands and commute to school which is an hour away from where I live.
Hiya Kayla!
Oh come on...you know you want this snow. Supposed to be close to zero Saturday evening.
Right, right. I was in t-shirt, jeans and sandals yesterday but darn it- today it's blustery. Come and take it!!!. I once knew a girl from Rosedale I believe it was. We visited her house one weekend. I'll have to tell you the story one day, jaja. Anyway, what do you drive and how do you like it?
Oh come on...you know you want this snow. Supposed to be close to zero Saturday evening.
No thank you. I've been to Rosedale NY before, I'll have to tell you the story one day, jaja. So what do you drive and how do you like it?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hiya Kayla!

Right, right. I was in t-shirt, jeans and sandals yesterday but darn it- today it's blustery. Come and take it!!!. I once knew a girl from Rosedale I believe it was. We visited her house one weekend. I'll have to tell you the story one day, jaja. Anyway, what do you drive and how do you like it?

No thank you. I've been to Rosedale NY before, I'll have to tell you the story one day, jaja. So what do you drive and how do you like it?
2021 Renegade Trailhawk. Just got to test it in the snow yesterday. Got hammered with over 20" of snow. It did very well threw the slush and the unpaved snow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi So i am new to Jeep, and i picked up my 2017 jeep renegade last friday, im from the Uk, really loving the drive and the feel of the vehicle right now, looking forward to interacting with everyone in the forum.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Howdy! I just bought myself a brand new 2021 Renegade Trailhawk in Slate Blue last weekend. Got lucky enough to have a decent little snow here in KY and got to take her out in it. She handles amazing. It's been hilarious finding all the easter eggs throughout the vehicle... everyone found the sasquatch? Getting ready to install some A/T tires on her this weekend. Cannot wait for the many miles we will share.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I bought a 2016 Trailhawk diesel a couple of months ago. The car is the most fun thing i've ever driven, especially in the winter time here in Finland.

I immediately got it chipped/optimized and now it puts out 205 hp and 435 torque. I also added wind deflectors and the cheapest cargo basket I could find. Looking to do some more mods as soon as I can find some extra cash.

Extremely nice ride!
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I bought a 2016 Trailhawk diesel a couple of months ago. The car is the most fun thing i've ever driven, especially in the winter time here in Finland.

I immediately got it chipped/optimized and now it puts out 205 hp and 435 torque. I also added wind deflectors and the cheapest cargo basket I could find. Looking to do some more mods as soon as I can find some extra cash.

Extremely nice ride! View attachment 2396353496
Very smart, love the wheels.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just took possession of my second Renegade Trailhawk, a 2021. First, was a 2015 TH and my only complaint was its sluggishness. The 2021 is a turbo so that problem is solved. Been trying to buy one of these things for nearly a year. None anywhere. No Renegades at all! Order from Italy, six to eight months. Sorry, can't/won't wait. All of a sudden spotted this at local, Albuquerque, dealer where I bought my first one. Terrible dealership where I had trouble every time I walked in from purchase to every oil change! This time had wonderful young woman in sales and deal was done in no time. Great trade in on the 2015 TH with only 25K miles. Was looking at Bronco Sport but local Ford dealer pulled several fast ones on me so walked away.
Am having trouble finding key code. It's not in manual package. Keyless entry, remote start but I still like to have key codes tucked away.
Great little car, perfect size and lots of very nice features. Built-in Nav so don't have to have another device hanging off the dash!

1121 - 1140 of 1149 Posts