Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1141 - 1152 of 1152 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello - new to having a 2018 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. It’s a very comfortable ride and has more room on the inside than it appears. Looking forward to testing some of its off-road capabilities. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
New 2021 Ren TH owner last year.
Wet Okole custom seat covers in red hibiscus because the wife is from Hawaii and I'm sure I must have been Hawaiian in a past life. Pulled off the black decal on the hood and plan on adding tribal surfing/wave/hibiscus decals (not sure what yet) this summer.
Bikini Blue because it made me happy every time I saw it.
Hawkeye is the name because Trailhawk and MASH.
First-time Jeep owner, hooked for life. Wanted something rugged and comfortable, and didn't want to plow my Michigan driveway in winter anymore at 6:30am, not even once. Mission accomplished. Not even the snow plows pushing snow in front of the house could stop us.
Thanks for all the info and support here.
Alo-o-HA!
Chris

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

Reactions: Hawkeye

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi So i am new to Jeep, and i picked up my 2017 jeep renegade last friday, im from the Uk, really loving the drive and the feel of the vehicle right now, looking forward to interacting with everyone in the forum.
Thanks for sharing. I'm also new here I've really like to talk with you. What type of merch do you suggest to me for jeep riding.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I just brought a 2022 Renagade!! I went with the limited. I live in Texas. I’ve always wanted a Jeep. I wanted a wrangler so I could take the top off but too pricey. I wanted something different then what I have been driving which lately is a Nissan Rogue. I like the boxy look which is hard to find nowadays with all the station wagon looking suvs. I checked out the 2022 ford bronco but didn’t like it when I drove it. And was too expensive as they wanted to add on stuff I don’t want. I am still trying to find all the Easter eggs In my renegade and trying to find things To add on. I am looking into a hood decal as they couldn’t do it when I brought it as it would of taken a month and I didn’t want to wait. I had to buy one from a dealer 2 1/2 hours away as there is a new shortage and I wanted a specific color. do the duck duck jeep apply only to wranglers? And no Jeep owners have waved to me. 😥Ok well I have rambled on long enough. Thanks for having me.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade 4x4
9 Posts
Hello I’m a 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 owner has 122500 miles on it and my 4th jeep as I had a jeep cj before and 2 Jeep liberty's also, and joined as I had a weird thing happen but thanks some you and the advice I think she have heart beat 👍

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Hello I’m a 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 owner has 122500 miles on it and my 4th jeep as I had a jeep cj before and 2 Jeep liberty's also, and joined as I had a weird thing happen but thanks some you and the advice I think she have heart beat 👍

and enjoy the forum!

1141 - 1152 of 1152 Posts