Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes I read the front bumper removal to paint my grille inserts but decided to go chinese...aliexpress and this is what they sent me for $320 ttd....I like it
rg.jpg
rg1.jpg
rg2.jpg
rg3.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,714 Posts
The original is one of the reason I bought the car. But this alternative isn't half bad and much better than the Compass' grill.

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
326 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let me see if I know how to do that aliexpress ..montiford was seller...I'll be back

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is that what I said that I prefer them to us....are you dense....I'm a vietnam vet and I love this country and the people in it...but not so much for you though..

·
Registered
892 Posts
That got out of hand pretty fast !! It's just a grill, people !! No one is defecting, no one is committing treason, no one is being unpatriotic, it's just a freakin' grill !!

And if you think that you own nothing made in China, you're myopic.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I could be wrong, but there is a high probability that at least on part on a stock Renegade was made in China.
Not a fan of their horrendous government and feel sorry for their citizens that live under it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah I just noticed that...they delivered to me....idk...there are other vendors on aliexpress just punch angry bird grille...wierd
I was looking at this grille when I had my '18 TH -- it says "black", does it come painted? Or is it black primer?

I have a '21 TH now so I guess I need to wait until they update the listing or come out with a new one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts