Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Oh I knew that, I was just wondering what the other one was like. I don't think I would ever get used to that one, it looks like a joystick.
It's not so bad. I drove a Charger for 3 years. You get used to it. I'm actually kind of astounded that people are having this problem. Takes an extra quarter of a second to make sure its in park. The dash even warns you if you open the door without it in park.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
And if people would use their parking brake every time they stop/park the car, it wouldn't roll away even if it wasn't in park.

Reactions: PNW and rsanges

·
Registered
72 Posts
And if people would use their parking brake every time they stop/park the car, it wouldn't roll away even if it wasn't in park.
I am on my 2nd Renegade (sold the 1st, upgraded to a TH). On my Limited I chose to shut the auto brake feature off because the Electronic brake was new to me at the time and I just thought it was weird. When I picked up the TH I just left it on for some reason. Now that I have gotten used to it, I absolutely love the feature. My brake always sets and disengage automatically (except if I am on an incline or something). It really is a great feature, the added safety is great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.