Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like an absolute idiot asking this. I've only had my Renegade 1 day and I cannot find the particular section in the user guide about my rear view mirror. What are the 2 lights and button in the middle for? (see pic)

What page or section in the user guide is it explained?

Thanks for any help. I'm definitely a newbie :(

· Premium Member
1,540 Posts
It's your auto dimming

This mirror automatically adjusts for headlight glare from vehicles behind you. You can turn the feature on or off by pushing the button at the base of the mirror. A light to the left of the button will illuminate to indicate when the dimming feature is activated. The sensor to the right of the button does not illuminate
page 84

· Registered
92 Posts
This is listed on your DVD. Look on back cover of DVD and there is a toll free number to call for a hardcopy of the owners manual. I only have the DVD now and find it is very difficult to use and will do me no good when I am on the road and needing some owner manual information. I am calling Monday to get my copy. Good luck and enjoy your Renegade.

· Registered
14 Posts
It's your auto dimming

This mirror automatically adjusts for headlight glare from vehicles behind you. You can turn the feature on or off by pushing the button at the base of the mirror. A light to the left of the button will illuminate to indicate when the dimming feature is activated. The sensor to the right of the button does not illuminate
page 84
It's not in the manual I got with my 2016 TH!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.