Jeep Renegade Forum banner

541 - 560 of 752 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Well after installing the 1in spacers I saw that the provided lug nuts were open ended chrome ones that don't match the wheels at all. Go online to amazon and looked up the proper black lugnuts for my Jeep. Checked my local auto parts store just in case they had them but they were 2x the price on amazon. Ended up ordering them from amazon last nite. Hopefully they will be here by Saturday so I can get them installed.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Traded my TH in for a 2017.5 Compass LTD. Reached my 2 anniversary with the TH. I liked the Renegade TH, but the TH was overkill for what I do. I still would recommend it to anyone.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Traded my TH in for a 2017.5 Compass LTD. Reached my 2 anniversary with the TH. I liked the Renegade TH, but the TH was overkill for what I do. I still would recommend it to anyone.
Nice to hear the positive comment about the Renegade. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tonto - Adding Color Via Floor Mats

Being the frugal sort that I am, it was a tough decision... But then, I always have liked a rubber/vinyl floor mat in my utility vehicles.
Win for me!

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Got the lug nuts in the mail a few days ago. Came packaged very well, each lug nut came in a individual ziplock type of bag so they would not scratch each other. Put them on this morning and it's definitely a upgrade compared to the open ended ones that came with the spacers.
Also found out if you have the car running and leave your keyless start fob in the car the rear hatch will not close (lock). It will keep unlocking and popping open until you get the key fob out of the Jeep. Only took 5 min of trying to close the tailgate with a lot of swearing in between to finally figure that out :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Today - I finally finished extensive sound-deadening project (will post pix and write-up soon) and also replaced all 9 speakers in my Beats system! I used Infinity Reference all around and Kicker subwoofer. Overall - SUPER pleased with the results and even took a long test drive...just to listen.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've scratched mine a few times already. :crying:

I'm beginning to think my bike has it out for my Jeep. First time I was trying to place my bike on the carrier and it fell onto the roof. I swore life slowed down in those seconds and I thought it may have caused some serious damage but only thing that happened was a 2-3" scratch. About a week later the wind knocked my bike over and the brake handle swiped my rear fender/bumper leaving 3 small dents and scratches.

Oddly enough I've had no problems with my friend's bike (that coincidentally matches the sierra blue) it seems to be my bike causing the issues lol
I know your post is a bit dated, but remember... "Those aren't scratches, those are memories". I had a quite nice memory imprinted in the paint on my last vehicle from loading the bike on the carrier with the kickstand down - Duh. Happy riding.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Those door sill guards do look quite nice.

·
Registered
113 Posts
541 - 560 of 752 Posts