Jeep Renegade Forum banner

821 - 840 of 866 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mainly going to use for traveling... suitcases and etc. Snagged a Little Giant step ladder as well which fit nicely under the loading floor in the rear.

Life’s a adventure- where have you gone?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, we added mud flaps and painted the brake calipers. I planned to paint the tire letters white but they all basically dried out half way through the second tire. I'll buy some more this week and probably a different brand.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Very nice (y)(y)(y)

Would you consider swapping your scissor jack for a small trolley jack?

I can personally attest to the latter being a much safer option

·
Super Moderator
3,695 Posts
Looks nice! Be careful off road they will get ripped off. One of our club members had them on and his first time off road he ripped 3 out of 4 off.

·
Super Moderator
3,695 Posts
Nice looks great now go have fun with it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Today I got the coil spring lift installed (small one, about 3cm, although seems a bit more... guess it will eventually settle).
I got the BFG K02 some time ago, thanks Ed and others for your advice! Unfortunately most of the recommended tire models are not available in my country. The combination of these tires + the coils is firmer than stock, but not uncomfortable by any means. A bit more truck like, as another member said a few days ago.
Also, the front picture shows better the headlights I did some time ago (now I realize I should have taken a picture later, with the rings on!)
I still have to install the mud flaps and... I guess nothing else for a little while 😁 (yeah, right)

·
Registered
2015 Renegade Latitude
9 Posts
Since my 2 year rides on the passenger side and the littlest out of 6, and the Reney is the little guy on the block. I gave "Mando" some sticker love today.....

Attachments

821 - 840 of 866 Posts