Jeep Renegade Forum banner

841 - 860 of 866 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Renegade Altitude 4x4
90 Posts
Great job! Looks nice!
How difficult was it to mount your ladder?
The ladder was the easiest part. Take a measurement for the top, then the bottom and on it goes. GOBI has perfected the installation of a roof rack...no issues aside from hoisting 175 lbs onto the roof of a vehicle.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Added this accessory to my Jeep today. Since I'm always the driver and never the passenger, it's primarily for my wife. Storage capacity in the Jeep leave a bit to be desired, so anything I can do to improve that is a check in the win column. The fit is perfect and you cannot see it when it's installed.

Grab Handle Storage Pocket

·
Registered
107 Posts
Added this accessory to my Jeep today. Since I'm always the driver and never the passenger, it's primarily for my wife. Storage capacity in the Jeep leave a bit to be desired, so anything I can do to improve that is a check in the win column. The fit is perfect and you cannot see it when it's installed.

Grab Handle Storage Pocket
I got something similar and my wife loves it for storing her phone on trips...

Life’s a adventure- where have you gone?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been searching for a minimalistic cell phone mount that would not block any part of the windshield and this seems work fine. The other option would have been one of those magnetic things, but those are about twice the price as this. This one is very easy to install and uses clips rather than double-sided tape (so no mess if you decide to remove it).

Cell Phone Mount

IMG_1278.jpg

·
Registered
90 Posts
The OEM antenna sticks up over the height of the roof rack. This is an issue because I'm going to put my RTT on the roof rack and the antenna would interfere with that. So, I swapped out my OEM antenna for a 3.2" one from Amazon.

Stubby Antenna

Drove around the past 2 days with it on and have not noticed any decrease in signal, so it seems to function just as well as the OEM one. The RTT will soon go on, which will hang over the antenna and I'm guessing I'll then likely loose the signal all together.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Went camping Friday morning to Saturday afternoon. Here's a few pictures. I'll post a video on my YouTube channel for those who want to see more.

My campsite (Martin State Forest)...

Some graffitied rock...

Rock crawling at Hindostan Falls (hahahahaha)...

View from atop the fire tower...

·
Super Moderator
3,695 Posts
Nice thanks for posting.

841 - 860 of 866 Posts