Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1001 - 1006 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Renegade Trailhawk
18 Posts
I picked up some off-roading gear. These traction boards fit nicely in the gap where the rear seat used to be. (The price was only $65 two weeks ago. It has jumped up since then.) Also got a cheap folding shovel (left of the spare tire) and a cheap machete for clearing brush (under the traction boards).
So far I managed to stow all emergency gear under the seats, in the rear foot-wells, around the spare tire, and now in that gap left by the rear seat bench. I'm not in a hurry to mount stuff on a roof rack or on the rear hitch mount. I'm happy with the fuel economy (25 MpG off road and 28 MpG highway) and would rather not add drag to the vehicle. We shall see if that plan changes after the traction boards are full of sticky mud.
IMG_5282.JPG IMG_5283.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,792 Posts
Added the roof platform from Raptor 4x4 but I need help. How can I solve that problem with the gaskets?
Nicole where have you been hiding? Great to see you visiting us again. :love:

Though I cannot solve the problem with the gaskets I hate to be the bearer of bad news. On the other hand it can be good news.

Someone on the forum a few months ago had their roof rack stolen within a few days. They had not used tamper proof bolts.

Please, can I hope you have fitted security bolts?

1001 - 1006 of 1006 Posts