Jeep Renegade Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If no one minds comparing pries paid.. What did you pay for your Renegade nd what model/options did you get. What was your final out the door price before putting any money down/trade.

I like to get some figures in my mind as to the average cost. I'm keeping in mind what a Renegade sells for in Georgia might be different than what they go for in California. I like to get an idea of the final cost of what I'm buying before I actually buy the thing. So far I'm averaging out at a high of $24,000 for a Sport with Power/Air and Auto vs a low of $22,000 for a Sport with Power/Air and a manual.

This is of course excluding the fact all dealerships apparently want to give me $6,000 - $7,000 for my Soul+ that's in near perfect condition. I've 52,000 on it with leather, auto dimming mirror, cruise, bluetooth, keyless etc. I can reasonably get $10,500 for it if I sold it myself which I might do.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think there's already a thread asking this. Here it is:

http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/6-purchases-orders/16193-pricing-can-we-talk-numbers.html

You'll always get more by selling a car yourself. The dealership needs to do a lot of stuff to get the car ready to sell and there's overhead, etc. The question is always if you can save enough on taxes by trading in than by selling yourself. Trading in saves you on the total you pay taxes on. It's not going to save you 3-4k though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.