Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They look like speaker panels in the very back. However in my TH they are empty. I'm assuming they are for the 9 speaker system but what exactly goes in there? I believe the wiring is already there, can I simply install my own speakers? Thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
The passenger side is where the mini-subwoofer goes if you get the 9-speaker system. The driver side is mostly empty, but there is a fuse block in there. Some models have a small rechargeable flashlight incorporated in the driver side panel (nearly worthless light output).

·
Super Moderator
3,597 Posts
Passenger side gets the sub and the sub "box" which is a blow molded form that fills up pretty much all the space.

Driver side houses the amp for the 9 speaker system and the harness for the trailer power hook up.

Both sides provide access for replacing tail lights.

·
Registered
2016 Trailhawk
170 Posts
Does anyone k owner what this rogue power connector is? I tested it with the car on and it gets ~14 volts. Car off no power. I'm thinking maybe the connector was supposed to power the rechargeable flashlight which I don't have.
Is there a 12VDC outlet mounted just above and forward of that access panel? If there is not, then I believe that is the wire to connect to it, if it was there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.