Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again, I have a 2015 Renegade 1.6 multi jet
I've been on the site for over an hour searching for the answer, without success.

Today I was driving at 30mph and several times a symbol flashed on the dashboard. There was a red circle with a black centre. Standing out of the black centre was a B&W checkered flag, the type I would associate with a rally. An image of a car was directly below.

I went through the manual page by page and couldn't find the symbol there, nor on a google search.

Thanks

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
778 Posts
Where was the symbol displayed? In the instrument cluster (like a warning light) or on the entertainment (radio) display?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where was the symbol displayed? In the instrument cluster (like a warning light) or on the entertainment (radio) display?
It popped up right above my fuel and liquid gauge that runs at the bottom on the reconfigurable multifunctional display. It was quite large as symbols go ...maybe 1" x 1.5" and flashed for 2-3 seconds.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It popped up right above my fuel and liquid gauge that runs at the bottom on the reconfigurable multifunctional display. It was quite large as symbols go ...maybe 1" x 1.5" and flashed for 2-3 seconds.
So, right between the rev counter and speedometer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had you activated Sat Nav as that reads like you arrived at your destination. :unsure:
Interesting!
Yes. I had been using my GPS and had switched it off several miles earlier when I knew where I was going. I did notice that even though it was switched off I was still getting route indicators in the centre of my dash. It only stopped a mile or so before this symbol started popping up. However, I tend to use my GPS all the time as it's so long since I've lived in the UK I don't even know local directions, and, I haven't seen the symbol before today.

Thanks again :) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts