Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what manuals you received in Canada. I got a users manual, warranty booklet and a DVD in a green cloth thing. No manual on the Uconnect system or any supplemental manuals. Dealer says everything is on the DVD. Was your experience the same ? Since when did they stop giving manuals on Uconnect ?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I received the same items with car. The original owner can get a owners manual, warranty
booklet and Uconnect owners manual supplement mailed to you by calling the number
listed in the owners handbook, or on the cd.

The owners manual is over an inch thick with 674 pages.

Clifton

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all that replied. I guess the times are changing. I remember when buying a car and you got a lot of documentation. Before long we probably will get nothing. There is something nice about having a manual in the glove box for those times when you need to find information.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I downloaded a PDF of the Owner's Manual to keep on my iPhone (in iBooks). I can access the info if I'm out and about without cell service -- and PDFs are searchable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.