1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Bridgestone turanza 225/55/18

·
Registered
210 Posts
Contintental. Echoing the thoughts on how BAD they are in snow states. Being replaced ASAP, probably yet this week.
Trying to decide if I want snow tires that we change twice yearly, or all-seasons like I had on the Liberty.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Mine came with the Goodyear Wrangler RSA2 tires.

And all season tires are a compromise. If you get a lot of deep snow, you will be better off with real snow tires and then buy nice quiet and rain ready tires for the warmer months. For those that go off road, the choices may be different.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine came with the Goodyear Wrangler RSA2 tires. I have no complainants so far. They've been good in a few inches of crunchy snow and in some intense thunder storms. I'm sure there is better.

·
Registered
182 Posts
My TH came with the standard 215-65-17 Goodyear Wrangler SR-A. Some of useguys are saying RSA2; is that correct? A few have reported Continentals; would they all be the same model and size? I think you can get 16", 17", or 18" tires depending on the car or option.

·
Registered
715 Posts
It's will differ with size of tire, which is obviously different across trim levels. Are these newer THs coming with a different tire? RSA is a **** road option compared to the SRA. Both are flimsy, with sub par wet weather traction. And go fast.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.