Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've order a "Electric Panoramic Sunroof €1451"
However i'm completely lost as to what it is.

I first thought O' two 'holes' one electric, one lift out, cool. But I think thats wrong so then I thought one hole with roof that goes 'back a bit' leaving 2 foot fresh air hole but that not really 'Panoramic' is it.

No pics anywhere of a Electric Panoramic Sunroof, just Americans with their 2 hole Sky roof's.

Anybody know what a Electric Panoramic Sunroof looks like?

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K finally got the your Mov video to load. That's explains it.
That's the dog's bollocks there.
Thought my tinted glas was going to be wasted if the sun's shining in my roof all day.

Can't wait.

Reactions: Ted

·
Registered
367 Posts
The shade is sort of translucent - the light comes through it, but It looks like the heat won't.
Covers the whole roof as per the vid - it can be stopped anywhere while it is opening.
Glass panels are slightly tinted but look black from outside. They also have a very small gap where they join so it looks like a massive one piece roof.

Really pleased I got it over the my sky - was exactly the same price.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just discovered the tilt button on mine lol

I love driving with the roof blind right back - it lets a load of light into the car and lightens up the dark interior - in cold weather, it is noticeably colder in the car with the blind open, but closing it makes it just as cosy as a regular roof.

Can't see why (in the UK) you'd go for the solid panels of the My Sky... I can't think when you'd ever remove them!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks for sharing this Ted, very useful.
My Night Eagle will be arriving with a Panoramic roof, and I knew very little about it - until now :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
And here is a shot from above from mine.

Attachments

Reactions: Gaelmart
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.