Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello looking for ideas about ad-ons for the jeeps
I run an Offroad fabrication shop and now that we have bought a trailhawk a month ago we have been building things for it.

We have some bull bars that will be in production to be sold soon and working out final details on rear swing out carrier for tires and gas jugs.

But thought I would ask the fine people on here what they are looking for as ad-ons.

Just curious as to what else we can start building.
Looking forward to seeing your ideas

· Registered
84 Posts
I run an Offroad fabrication shop and now that we have bought a trailhawk a month ago we have been building things for it.

We have some bull bars that will be in production to be sold soon and working out final details on rear swing out carrier for tires and gas jugs.

But thought I would ask the fine people on here what they are looking for as ad-ons.

after market bumpers, options for different tow hooks (the shackle kind), some decent spacers maybe that won't wreak havoc on the jeep.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did not think it was an ad I was asking a question.

I have factory tow brakets on order so I can build off them to see about mounting point for different things like d rings and bumper mounts

· Registered
149 Posts
If I could afford whatever I wanted? I'd do a slight lift, bull bar (might need a custom bumper for non-TH trims), maybe lights on top (if I were designing them for myself I might just think about one or two small lights on each side so a kayak, Xmas tree, or other cargo could pass between them when strapped to the roof), and definitely some cross bars for the roof rails.

· Super Moderator
4,907 Posts
Skid plates for the non TH front and gas tank and front tow hooks that will not break the bank please.

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Welcome Hilltop OffRoad, glad to have more people join that are interested in making accessories for the Renegade.

Since weight and mpg are a premium for the Renegade, most accessories will need to be made of Lightweight High Strength 6061 Aluminum (or equivalent grade with similar strength and corrosion resistance.) Except where the obvious weight penalty maybe required, such as Winch Mounts.

Ideas:

1) High Strength 6061 Aluminum Rock Rails / Sliders

Similar in style to the Mopar ones:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...5-renegade-mopar-accessories-3.html#post50249
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...5-renegade-mopar-accessories-4.html#post52497
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/353-trailhawk/10002-jeep-renegade-desert-hawk.html#post104538

2) Front Hidden 2" hitch receiver (for mounting temporary winch) (maybe combine with Bullbar or maybe separate)
More Ideas Here:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...s/31793-instead-bullbar-winch.html#post332625

3) Front High Strength 6061 Aluminum Bullbar with LED Light Mounts
Such as:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...arket-accessories-wish-list-6.html#post123930

4) Top Light Bar Wiring Routing Kit (clean wire routing entry, such as under roof rail mounts)

5) Swing away rear spare tire carrier (cannot interfere with backup camera, lights or license plate or trailer hitch)
More Ideas Here:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...-ons/31777-spare-tire-carrier.html#post331985

6) Stock Front Bumper Winch Mount
7) Stock Rear Bumper Winch Mount
8) Custom High Strength 6061 Aluminum Front Bumper with Winch Mount
9) Custom High Strength 6061 Aluminum Rear Bumper with Winch Mount

10) More Ideas Here:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...s/3690-aftermarket-accessories-wish-list.html

Reactions: Renegade0331

· Registered
122 Posts
I thought you did not like ads>:D
Sounded like a ad to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A feeler / research topic regarding what accessories owners are looking for...isn't an advertisement.

Now, if he said "Hey, look at this bad ass bull bar and bottle opener combo with optional VHS player" Then, that would be an ad. :)

· Super Moderator
4,907 Posts
Skid plates for the non TH front and gas tank and front tow hooks that will not break the bank please.
How about ^ This? So the rest of us with Non TH can go off road!

· Registered
184 Posts
A feeler / research topic regarding what accessories owners are looking for...isn't an advertisement.

Now, if he said "Hey, look at this bad ass bull bar and bottle opener combo with optional VHS player" Then, that would be an ad. :)
That is his game, he posts baiting questions just so he can lure you in. It was an ad, I warned you guys so just live with him now.
I seen a post from him before on another site asking: "Golly Gee everyone, what larger tires should I get for my Renegade?" (Baiting question) Then after a few replies in then Bam! "Well I sell the best spacers around!" LOL

· Super Moderator
4,907 Posts
That is his game, he posts baiting questions just so he can lure you in. It was an ad, I warned you guys so just live with him now.
I seen a post from him before on another site asking: "Golly Gee everyone, what larger tires should I get for my Renegade?" (Baiting question) Then after a few replies in then Bam! "Well I sell the best spacers around!" LOL
You correct! Why ask what we would like if your not going to do any thing about it. I hope the mods remove him!

· Registered
1,207 Posts
People, chill, we need companies making parts and accessories of the Renegade, I welcome him and anyone else that has the knowledge and skill to make and market parts for the Renegade.

If you don't want any accessories, go buy a Jeep Compass.

· Registered
607 Posts

Skid plates for non-trailhawk models, Jerry Can carrier system for the roof, rock slider side rails, hubcentric wheel spacers.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.