Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2015, Jeep, Renegade
Discussion Starter #1
With the Holidays coming around the corner I was wondering if there was anything that I can do as a MADNESS Autoworks Employee for any of you in the community!

MADNESS has great things to offer for your Renegade! It does not matter if your Rene is a 1.4,2.4, or a 1.3L engine!

MADNESS has got you covered.

Please if you guys need anything or have any questions about what we can do or what your Renegade is capable of you can reach me at (512)-982-9393 ext.202.

Thank you all for your time, I hope that you have a great rest of your day and an amazing weekend!

Registered
Well as Xmas is around the corner can you provide a sturdy roof rack that will carry a Yeti like the Griswald family did? What will it look like? Will it fit a Jeep?

馃巺馃巺馃巺

Madness the Grinch of Xmas past! No support for Santas little helper? My wee diesel will take you to santa land in the snow if you feed it. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Registered
2015, Jeep, Renegade
Discussion Starter #3
Well as Xmas is around the corner can you provide a sturdy roof rack that will carry a Yeti like the Griswald family did? What will it look like? Will it fit a Jeep?

馃巺馃巺馃巺

Madness the Grinch of Xmas past! No support for Santas little helper? My wee diesel will take you to santa land in the snow if you feed it. :eek::ROFLMAO:
I can for sure find you one that can fit that Yeti!

I can look for one similar to the rack on my jeep or a completely different one!

What are you looking for? ;)

Registered
Let me ask the Missus as she always asks me what to do when she sees a Yeti :eek::unsure:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts