Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All smiles today :ReneBlueWave:

Picked up a fully loaded Trailhawk w/MySky in Anvil.
Already put it through its paces with some serious rock climbing and trailing today.
Honestly I wasnt expecting much, and boy was I mistaken.
The Reny took everything I could throw at her and more. Lets just say my skid plates are no longer in "new" condition :eek:
On the way down the mountain the decent control was awesome and this little suv really shined. It also proved quite capable all the way down the paved portion of the mountain with all the twists and turns and didnt skip a beat.
The MySky feature is great and really gives you the feeling of being in a Jeep, and the wifey loves the 6.5 inch nav w/subwoofer and of course the heated seats and steering wheel. I was able to pry this away from the dealer for $1500 below MSRP and snagged a 2.2% for 60 months. All in all, I could not be happier with our new purchase, life is good!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats on your new Renegade! Very nice looking setup. You sure know how to introduce yourself to a car.

I too was lucky on my lower than MSRP and interest rate. The dealer here in town was having a September sale event. Was your dealer also?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Already put it through its paces with some serious rock climbing and trailing today.
Honestly I wasnt expecting much, and boy was I mistaken.
The Reny took everything I could throw at her and more. Lets just say my skid plates are no longer in "new" condition :eek:
On the way down the mountain the decent control was awesome and this little suv really shined. It also proved quite capable all the way down the paved portion of the mountain with all the twists and turns and didnt skip a beat.
Welcome Abe,
Where did you do your off-roading, I'm looking for places as well in the IE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.